Stuff to sell

T-Type rims are sold...(3 of them)

Anyone want this motor? I might even part it out.

John,

I dont recall, I bought it used from Derrick, and its still in the ziplock bag it was in when I bought it. Let me know if you want to check it out..

Rob

FPR part number

John,

The fuel pressure regulator is a Bosch unit, number on the unit is 0 280 160 237.

Rob

Just call me the collector!

As you can tell, I never throw anything away...

Derrick, yes I still have it...

I need more space, I bought another Harley!

I'll sell the 89 Camaro cheap!

Still trying to get rid of stuff in the garage...

Will trade for Harley parts...:cool: :D

Turbo motor, rims, etc, LT1,and whatever else...

Harley parts....

Hey Rob,

Do you happen to have any rear shocks laying around that you aren't going to use? I'm looking for a set to fit my Sportster.
Looking for any size 13.5" eye-to-eye or longer. Any leads?
I think Dyna/FXR shocks will fit, too. Thanks!

Steve

Steve, I will ask around..

I will let you know what I find. I assume this means you are going to keep it?

Rob

Rob,

I left a message on your answering machine concerning the Sportster. Call me @ 626-8715 so I can talk to you about it. Thanks!

Steve

Whoa, Rob! The SS, too? Sheesh, I thought *I* was bad...:D
What Rob, need more $$$ for bike parts? Can't really blame you, though. Sometimes you have to sell things in order to "afford" what you really want.
If I run across any interested parties, I'll let you know.

Steve

Steve,

I posted the car on the SH.com board, although I really don't expect much response from there. Selling the car is more of a space issue... I bought a damaged '89 FLTUC with sidecar (the one we talked about) and of course, with the sidecar, the bike (or trike) takes up a lot of space. I have a single car carport, which is full of g-body parts (not to mention the patio). I hate to sell it, and I know I will regret it later, but I need to see the original owner first as we have a verbal agreement to sellit back to him first...

Rob

Last chance for the buick guys for the turbo motor $600?? or best offer it is taking up space....trade for harley parts...watcha got?

Rob