Stuff to sell

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
'84 MonteCarlo SS, 84K original miles, Edelbrock intake & carb, headers, 40 series flowmasters and dual exhaust, original interior, polished Vette alloys, new BFG radials, new water pump, radiator, New repaint in original blue 6/2002, new decals/stripes (genuine GM) stand-up and laydown spoiler painted and included. So much I cant list here. $7K or best reasonable offer.

Adjustable FPR, for T/R bought from Tazgn (derrick) SOLD
'86-87 front air dams, new GM, $65

'84-85 GN rims, set of 4, no caps, 2 good tires, $50 obo

16x8.5, 16x9.5 corvette wheels ('84-'87), 2 sets, $200 per set/or interesting trades?

86-87 3.8 SFI turbo motor(with intercooler), Complete except no timing cover, unknown running condition, partially disassembled SOLD

'95 LT1/4L60E Eng/Trans only with 71K plus PCM, SOLD

Custom, one off set of chevy rallys (Fits 2nd gen F-bodies), 16x10, 16x12, $500 obo

1960 Corvair...4 door, 700 series no title, $100/obo

15x8.5 centerlines (auto/drag style) 3.5" Backspace, $150/obo

'84 Monte SS, body, for parts, call for info

Bell-Tech drop spindles for 88-91 Chevy full size reg cab $150

Lots of other stuff too, will post as I have time, Reason for selling? I bought my Harley, a new, 100th anniversary FLSTFI (FatBoy) and I need the Patio/garage space...

Robert.
621-2723
291-1328

Powermaster or Hydroboost on the '85? :)

I might be interested. How's the body?

Hey Rob,
Do you still have that turn signal amber plastic piece "thingy"?? :) Do you still want the tires/wheels? Surprising to see that your getting rid of the stuff... Congrats on the bike though. I LOVE riding and ride pretty much every day (of course it's usually just back and forth to work).

Derrick

John,
1)Camaro is 5.0 TBI/700R4, 126K, Red/Red (yuch) body straight, runs good, needs exhaust, call me for more info..
2)Vette wheels are 84-87 style, I started off w/2 sets, 4-16x8.5, and 4-16x9.5. not curbed, but will need TLC

Ivan,
Geoff is to look at it this week,if not I will let you know

Geoff,
1)body is straight, little rust above B-pillar, very little on the doors.
2)Hydroboost? I have an extra unit (I think)
3)car has Powermaster

Powermaster = Late '85. :) Easily converted to vacuum. :D

Hydroboost? :confused: Not sure how to convert...

Powermaster was good, when I parked it.... and it is in the garage... if it was outside, it could stay, but I need the parking space for my SS, and the Fatboy (the bike, not me)

OK,
T/R Sold, IROCS sold, Rallyes sold....

Everything else still for sale...

Rob

PS, John, interested in the Camaro? call me..

Hey man!!!!! You still have that bottom brace? I'll gladly take that one off your hands :D. Havent been to your house in a while. I'll be your bitch, LOL. JK. I'll call you this afternoon.

Ernest,

Call me, I'll be home this afternoon (sunday), but have to work dayshift. The cell is the most convenient way to get ahold of me, and bring Chris with you so he can get his cross braces.

John,

No problem, watch those bad four letter words....<grin>

Rob

Interested in the TPI engine complete, painless harness, no ecm BBK 58 MM throttle body $800 obo but would like more details before making an offer. I have a 89 RS with a very tired motor (TBI too) that could use a nice TPI engine. My email is CrazyHayan@Yahoo.Com Thanks!

Jr,

I think it's 3.5" back space on the 8.5" rim. Anyway, do I unmount the 28's? Or you sell me yours for $125 and you just take the 28's and polished ones? That's comes out to $275 out of your pocket. Deal? Let's talk.

jboy

OK, I see the BS now.... and that's Back Spacing not Bull _hit. :D
I'll talk to you about the slicks tonight. Are you playing tonight? Pacheco at 8:30.

Paul,

Sorry, I see how the info could be confusing, my mistake...:( :confused:

Go For 1,

Centerlines are dirty/dusty, been in storage for a while...Paul has seen these, he may be able to give you his opinion on the condition. To me theyre OK, but need cleaning. I need space.

Everyone,

T/R is Sold!!

Congratulations Geoff!

Rob