Stop Drinking Coca Cola..

Flouride is very BAD for you.
No, no, no. Don't fall for the anti fluoridation propaganda. NOBODY has been hurt by the minute amount of fluoride in in drinking water. Fluoride is needed to strengthen the surface of enamel. Been used for years and really has made a massive difference in the decay rate of teeth in areas where fluoride is added to public drinking water. BTW, some areas of the country have natural occuring fluoride in the water and that isn't hurting anyone either. Fluorine is the 13th most common element in the air and water. Fluoride has been used since WWII and over 144 million people use fluoradiated water safely.

No, no, no. Don't fall for the anti fluoridation propaganda. NOBODY has been hurt by the minute amount of fluoride in in drinking water. Fluoride is needed to strengthen the surface of enamel. Been used for years and really has made a massive difference in the decay rate of teeth in areas where fluoride is added to public drinking water. BTW, some areas of the country have natural occuring fluoride in the water and that isn't hurting anyone either. Fluorine is the 13th most common element in the air and water. Fluoride has been used since WWII and over 144 million people use fluoradiated water safely.

If it was actual Flouride or Flourine in our drinking water that would be a different story. But it's not. Public water is "flouridated" with Sodium Flouride, which is not a naturally ocurring element. It's actually a byproduct from the industrial fertilizer industry. If you think that's safe, then go ahead and keep drinking the water. The myth is that incremental amounts of flouride treated water is good for teeth, yadda, yadda, yadda. Why is it that tap water is not to be used in baby formula? You know why? Because there is no dosage control for infants! If there is no dosage control do you really beleive it is safe?

Small incremental amounts of mercury and arsenic are not lethal either, but you would filter them from your water wouldn't you? So why do you believe flouride is ok? Just because some dentist who is bought and paid for tells you its safe?

Furthermore, sodium flouride has been used since WWII. Hitler used it in experiments in his death camps. It causes a condition called flourosis, which is a weakening of bone density and leads to discoloration of tooth enamel. It also leads to calcification of glands, one of which is the pineal gland.

Look and see what the active ingredient is in Prozac. Please do some research!

My wife, my sister and I work in the dental industry and well aware of the bad info out there. Much is misinformation, assumptions and just plain lies. Just like the idiots against immunizations spout. When your done avoiding fluoride go check your tin foil hat for holes, you don't want the radio waves hurting your intelligence.

wow guess not going to have a rum and coke for happy hour. screw that iam goin to make mine a double!

If it was actual Flouride or Flourine in our drinking water that would be a different story. But it's not. Public water is "flouridated" with Sodium Flouride, which is not a naturally ocurring element. It's actually a byproduct from the industrial fertilizer industry. If you think that's safe, then go ahead and keep drinking the water. The myth is that incremental amounts of flouride treated water is good for teeth, yadda, yadda, yadda. Why is it that tap water is not to be used in baby formula? You know why? Because there is no dosage control for infants! If there is no dosage control do you really beleive it is safe?

Small incremental amounts of mercury and arsenic are not lethal either, but you would filter them from your water wouldn't you? So why do you believe flouride is ok? Just because some dentist who is bought and paid for tells you its safe?

Furthermore, sodium flouride has been used since WWII. Hitler used it in experiments in his death camps. It causes a condition called flourosis, which is a weakening of bone density and leads to discoloration of tooth enamel. It also leads to calcification of glands, one of which is the pineal gland.

Look and see what the active ingredient is in Prozac. Please do some research!

And to add to the controversy.................If all these chemicals are so bad for us...............Why are people living WAY longer than they ever have? (well at least since Biblical times) Really? We live alot longer than 100 years ago. Same with the "Chem Trails" goof balls. (look that on up for fun sometime)

I really don't like the taste of "coke"........But I LOVE the way it smells.:D

(seriously, I've never even tried "coke", Coca-Cola......ALOT, but only the diet kind since age 14 due to diabetes. Back then it was TAB.

I worked with raw asbestos for 10 years in a wire factory in my younger years, none of this stuff scares me. Hell I don't want to get real old anyway. Working in the nursing home industry will do that to you. I usually stock my refrigerator at my work office with water, but will hit the vending machine once in a while for a diet Coke.

I would really like to know the story on the 5 hour energy stuff that Summit Racing has been including with orders to me.

Snorting will f up your teeth too with all those crazy faces and grinding of teeth will :mad: break down your enamel and the hard ass boogers aint cool D...lol

so what do ya do with the hard ass boogers ?? smoke em in a pipe ?? :confused:

My wife, my sister and I work in the dental industry and well aware of the bad info out there. Much is misinformation, assumptions and just plain lies. Just like the idiots against immunizations spout. When your done avoiding fluoride go check your tin foil hat for holes, you don't want the radio waves hurting your intelligence.

Then why don't you post some valid research supporting flouridation NOT sponsored by the ADA? I can be convinced I would just like to see data. I'm intrigued by your avatar "Question Authority". Your position on flouride and vaccines is very sheepish considering.

Questioning authority does not mean disregarding authoritative research. I've sat through hundreds of lectures on dental topics. All have to give references as well as their own data. It all done scientificly and researchable. I am confident in the research that the CDC has done regarding fluoride in drinking water. Like I said, there areas around the world that fluoride occurs naturally, in some instances too much. The WHO has guidelines and they do recognize the efficacy of fluoride for prevention of dental caries. Yes too much is not healthy for people. So is every element and compound if it is too concentrated. I am an authority on fixed dental partials. Been a Certified Dental Technician in Crown and Bridge for 28 years. I have made over 30,000 crowns and bridges. Over the years I've worked in dental offices and commercial labs. I can say flat out in this part of the country there is no natural fluoride in the water. Patients that my wife sees that are on wells have to have fluoride treatments or the kids get mulitble cavites. Both my children have 0 cavities and they had fluoride in the public water besides good dental hygene. I did not have fluoride and had cavities in every molar. I have never seen a case of fluorosis. Tetracycline discoloring was an issue years ago fron kids taking the antibiotic. Today there are new antibiotics have pretty much eleminated that issue.
http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/benefits.htm

Just be glad they don't put cocaine in it like they used to when it first came out!

Avoid all sodas. Drink Beer. :D

You took the words right out of my mouth......an ice cold Coors is the way to go. Actually, according to Drs. Umafal, Dordnoa, Goochic, and 100 other names I've made up....two cold beers a day is actually GOOD for a man. So there.:p Never have liked Coke nor Pepsi.

Bruce '87 Grand National