Email Scam Anyone else get this crap from Coca Cola?

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Coca-Cola Bottling Company
London SEI - England.
Prize Redemption Center:
Rogue River,OR,United Sates of America.

Attn: Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that your personal e-mail address has won a prize money of ONE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS($1MILLION USD) on the ongoing 2013 Splash Promotion which is Organized by COCA-COLA AWARDS & WINDOWS LIVE.

COKE! collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and many other e-mail providers. Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

PAYMENT OF CLAIM

Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. COCA COLA Prize Award must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be cancelled.

HERE IS YOUR IDENTIFICATION WINNING NUMBERS: CCC-09IMD1511

These numbers fall within the USA Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Ever Green Federal Bank USA and send your winning identification numbers to him and make a request to set up account with the bank so that proceed of your winning valued $1million usd will be credited into your new account through HSBC U.K Telephone Banking Technology and the bank will give you access through which you can transfer fund by yourself to your private bank account in your destination. Contact Bank immediately and set up online account:

STRICTLY CONTACT BANK AGENT AT INFORMATION STATED BELOW:

Bank Name: Ever Green Federal Bank USA
Agent Name: Mr.Jeffrey Hyde
Position: Financial Controller
Email: info@evergreen-bnkusa.tk
Telephone: (+1) 541-230-5067

As soon as you set up account the HSBC UK will be authorized to credit your winning prize into your account through Telephone Banking Technology and the bank in USA will give you access to log into your account for withdrawals and transfers. You can verify availability and existence of your winning money by dialing the HSBC UK Telephone Banking Technology on your digital phone. Dial .... +44-700-580-0634 and listen at the voice prompt....Follow instruction below:

*Press 1 for customercare services

*Press 2 for verification

*Press 3 for account number

*Press 4 for account balance

And, so on and so forth.

Congratulations!! once again.

Sincerely,
Dr. (Mrs.) Vivian Bryan
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More

Your screen elements are hidden from view. Press Esc or move pointer to the center of the screen to return to Mail.

It's a way for them to gain access to your US account from overseas.
The best way to thwart that is to open a new account in some bank you never do business with. Someplace that allows you to open a checking account with a bare minimum small amount. That way they can go to all the trouble they want and will only get a few $. In the mean time you can mess with them endlessly.

I wish I could show you some of the info I have on scammers and how people have messed with them to the point of prosecution. Its quite involving, but insanely funny. Its a group of people who hunt these people for a living.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well here's the latest scam I'd guess. I did a quick source check on it and here's the results.;)
x-store-info:8pYEgBBeZ6mWQULfRYQ6MwvgfJkA6MSt
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=softfail (sender IP is 212.216.176.105) smtp.mailfrom=CHIWANG@hotmail.com.hk; dkim=none header.d=hotmail.com.hk; x-hmca=fail header.id=CHIWANG@hotmail.com.hk
X-SID-PRA: CHIWANG@hotmail.com.hk
X-AUTH-Result: FAIL
X-SID-Result: FAIL
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD00
X-Message-Info: QApS7t58rB0wRWnvr/JNhyNR6Vwe9fn5rlhLo5qoA3yIzS2FGnyyeSB0edGRuzJYxCZsbWS7k4OdWTFCyhQyBOQXsYwMCOuygvapFJbbOji6QL9k+Kdlj3usdJGFgXvgrlIp0IH/EKrLd+YTfq4aapVXbzu63I3d+YCSZ7uQfCDAFx/zs0wnPLauu79G6njciKm9/8FGrLE8IBWQboS2sepVOdMX6txS
Received: from vsmtpvtin1.tin.it ([212.216.176.105]) by BAY0-MC4-F21.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Sun, 10 Nov 2013 02:02:32 -0800
Received: from User (172.245.202.72) by vsmtpvtin1.tin.it (8.6.060.28) (authenticated as albanci@tin.it)
id 51F13D7E022A3877; Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:02:31 +0100
Message-ID: <51F13D7E022A3877@vsmtpvtin1.tin.it> (added by postmaster@tin.it)
Reply-To: <y4593-chiwangchanhk@yahoo.com>
Subject: ASSISTANCE!
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 18:02:05 +0800
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1081
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1081
Bcc:
Return-Path: CHIWANG@hotmail.com.hk
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Nov 2013 10:02:32.0671 (UTC) FILETIME=[F9238EF0:01CEDDFB]

Dear friend, I am contacting you confidentially to discuss a deal worth US$48.8M. I need your permission before I give details It may be of appeal to you! Regards,

Chi Wang Chan