stolen GN?

turbomontecarlo

im faster then you!
i work and live in socal (westminster) and i found a 86-87 GN in a parking lot and left a note on it .....well next time after work i check to see if its still there it had a busted tire.....and some guy from the art store comes out and asks me if its my car i told him no but i was very interedted in it......turns out its been there for a week............it has pink and blue accent pinstriping...anyone have a GN stolen this last week?.......please pass this on

I don't know from where but i've seen a GN with pink and blue pinstripping before? Maybe its local to southern cali? i don't know but i hope someone finds it.......TTT

Call the local police. If it was reported stolen then they hopefully will know something about it. Everyone knows we dont just leave these cars parked in public place/parking lot for a week, regardless of how nice the area is.

My .02 cents.

1 year +

I saw one (1985) sitting in a parking lot for at least a year. I went to the County Clerk and they did a title search, come to find out it belonged to a guy at my work. The strange thing was the car was located almost 15 miles from us. See your local DMV can help you find the owner.