Stolen 86 WH1 Desiner Series in S. Florida

GG87GN

Another turbo Buick Stolen. A friend from work had her 1986 WH1 Designer Series dragged from her car port in North Miami last Friday while she was at work. The car had 130,000+ miles, and was showing its age. The car had not been running for a few years, but she was the original owner and kept it stock. I have been offering to buy it for over a year now, but I think she just wanted help getting it running again. It is probably getting parted out but here is the VIN# 1G4GK4777GP225547, hopefully no one buys a Turbo Buick without a vehicle history report.

dam that sucks!!! north miami is not to far from me, i'll keep an eye out, I've had one stolen so i know how it feels, that's why this time Lo-jack Early warning system was the first thing i installed, if i was here i would bring a friend a take a cruise around those opa-locka junk-yards , some of those guys are nothing but chop-shops. good luck i'll pass the word along.

Thanks she will appreciate that. She said she has had numerous offers from people just stopping by, and notes left on the car, she even thinks one of these guys probably stole the car.