Stay tuned for some interesting Dyno tests.

Do you got any track times to compare your dyno numbers too? Just curious. Also, Have you pushed one of the aeromotive pumps yet without using alky?

Have not pushed one without alky yet.

As far as track times, hoping to hit tracks with a few if them soon.
Most of them have no safety equipment

The 4.1 stroked that made 700 @ 24#s went 10.00 blowing
Threw the Convertor,we put in a PTC since but tracks where closed.
Waiting for a good rental to get some of these cars down the track

A 3400# car that made 880 went 8.60 @ 158

How about a little insight on the stroker????????

RPE built 249CI. (cam custom)
Latest Champion GN1 ported heads
Bowling Green intake
T&D rockers
T/A Headers
6265 DBB Billet turbo
3" inch downpipe and 2.5" exhaust
dual nozzle Alky
XFI 2.0
Dusty Spec'd PTC convertor
CK Trans

The pulls where made through the full EX system

The 6265 is rated about 700 flywheel hp. How much more do you think the 6265 has in it on that stroker with higher boost? As it is now, looks like would be killer on the street. What do you think the max hp the stroker is capable of making with a larger turbo?

The 6265 is rated about 700 flywheel hp. How much more do you think the 6265 has in it on that stroker with higher boost? As it is now, looks like would be killer on the street. What do you think the max hp the stroker is capable of making with a larger turbo?

The plan for know is to let the owner drive it. Bobby and I think that it is quite possibly just short of being out of steam. The ex side with the 65 wheel may not be maxed out, though we do not think the compressor side has alot more left.

This motor has more potential with a larger turbo, Though this is a street car and with 600+ to the tire at 22#s it already has low 10 sec potential which by far is ALOT of power and even with 275 drag radials this car will be a handful.
If this car hooks there are VERY few cars it will run into that could even remotely hang with it. It peaked power at 5400-5500 but when pulled to 5650 it lost all of 10 hp.
It made almost 600 FTLBS of torque and hung there the whole run.
With the PTC convertor this car is gonna have some serious pull.

just goes to show how a properly built 109 motor properly tuned can make some serious power at low boost SAFELY.

that car is gonna be an animal on the street. RPE build stroker...Otto tuned XFI.... doesnt get much better then that. I need to get me another TR. Otto is the worst enabler I swear:mad:

Have not pushed one without alky yet.

As far as track times, hoping to hit tracks with a few if them soon.
Most of them have no safety equipment

The 4.1 stroked that made 700 @ 24#s went 10.00 blowing
Threw the Convertor,we put in a PTC since but tracks where closed.
Waiting for aea good rental to get some of these cars down the track

A 3400# car that made 880 went 8.60 @ 158

That's cool. I'm waiting to see a track time or trap speed info on a single aeromotive pump without alchy. I have my homemade double pumper which is doing well but would love to swap it out for a single. Unfortunately I'm on a tight arse budget and can't afford to be a Guinea pig.

The plan for know is to let the owner drive it. Bobby and I think that it is quite possibly just short of being out of steam. The ex side with the 65 wheel may not be maxed out, though we do not think the compressor side has alot more left.

This motor has more potential with a larger turbo, Though this is a street car and with 600+ to the tire at 22#s it already has low 10 sec potential which by far is ALOT of power and even with 275 drag radials this car will be a handful.
If this car hooks there are VERY few cars it will run into that could even remotely hang with it. It peaked power at 5400-5500 but when pulled to 5650 it lost all of 10 hp.
It made almost 600 FTLBS of torque and hung there the whole run.
With the PTC convertor this car is gonna have some serious pull.
That is very impressive.

How about 450 RWHP @ 15#s with 20* timing
Damn.

I stopped at 22.3#s because it already was making 612HP to the tires...

Damn, damn. :)

I have a 6265 BB Billet sittin' here (waiting on a mildly ported, capped, stock displacement, rebuilt engine), and these numbers are impressive. I have no false notion that I'll be coming near what is posted here, but it is still nice to read about.

Thanks for the information!

Is 22#s considered turnned up??? :D

I stopped at 22.3#s because it already was making 612HP to the tires, and to make it even sweeter, the motor only needs to turn 5400 RPM to do it:eek:
This will be the funnest street Buick I have put together,it spools FAST!!

Wow. That's a bad ass street car. 600+ with only 22psi.......

Just wondering if there are any updates on these cars? Any track times? How do you think the new version of the 6262 and 6266 would fair on these same cars?