Stay tuned for some interesting Dyno tests.

I would love to get that 64MM here:cool:

That turbo with a new compressor and turbine wheel should be hot.
Chow was thinking about that unit for his street car.
Since I have 60s and a single walbro, a 62 would be more than enough for me.

Otto need to bring my boy car up to you doing fuel pump up grade on the car , so give a call when you have a chance to put it on the DYNO.now the car got dual fogger to, if you remember we mad 605hr with one fogger one pump gas. so give me a call so you could put it on the list..:eek::biggrin::biggrin:
ps I'll bring the vid cam to.;)

Otto need to bring my boy car up to you doing fuel pump up grade on the car , so give a call when you have a chance to put it on the DYNO.now the car got dual fogger to, if you remember we mad 605hr with one fogger one pump gas. so give me a call so you could put it on the list..:eek::biggrin::biggrin:
ps I'll bring the vid cam to.;)

Let me know when you do this, would like to stop by!:biggrin:

Car # 2 with the 6765 will be dynoed and dialed in using the new XFI 2.0 on wed afternoon.
I will be keeping the boost around 25#s,pump gas-alky as it is a stock short block.

Car #3 should be here next week,I have to swap the new motor in and make a few other upgrades before testing.

Car #1 Just waiting for his schedule and a better weather day to get the car back to the shop.

Wish these tests could be live streamed!

The owner of car #2 told me tonight we will keep it at 500Hpa at the tires.
I laughed and told him i do not think I can turn it down that far:D

An update.

Car #1 came back in and I ended up having to up the injector to 60#ers to get enough fuel into it.
It was decided to leave the boost where it is at 23#s as the owner does not want to push the motor any higher.
I think he was also a little put aside how tough 545HP at the 225-65-15 tires is to drive below 45 MPH:D

Car # 2 made 560 at 21#s and decided it would rip the 3 lugs right off the convertor mounting pad at 5800RPM:eek:
It made a God awful noise and scared the crap out of me as i thought the motor came apart.
Luckily that was not the case and a call was put into Dusty and we are replacing the old 10 no name convertor(in the car when purchased) with a
new custom 9.5 PTC unit.
Will be restesting the car next week once convertor gets here.

Car # 3 is being dropped off next week and some major changes to the car where added so it will be a bit more time before we have results.

I will be making a post showing the improvements using a The PTC 9.5 convertor over other convertors.

I have made a few back to back swaps with convertors but would like a little more data before posting about it.

So the 6765 made 20 for hp with 2 less psi then the 6262? Very interesting And am I reading that right. Car #1 still made 545 even after installing 60lbers

So the 6765 made 20 for hp with 2 less psi then the 6262? Very interesting And am I reading that right. Car #1 still made 545 even after installing 60lbers

I did not turn the boost up on car number 1,the addition of the 60#ers was because the 50#ers where maxed out and a bit lean.
With 60#ers the air fuel is now in check.

Car number 2 was dealing with a mismatched convertor and I expect more once the new convertor is installed.
To be fair car #2 has a new XFI and was still being dialed in when the convertor broke.

Car #2 should make a lot more power turned up. Similar combo to my street car. I know you won't be able to go this high with the 92/alky but FWIW I've had mine to 30# . That's where the big power is with the 6765 but that's also tempting fate with a stock block and rotating assembly.

Car #2 should make a lot more power turned up. Similar combo to my street car. I know you won't be able to go this high with the 92/alky but FWIW I've had mine to 30# . That's where the big power is with the 6765 but that's also tempting fate with a stock block and rotating assembly.

I agree, I will retest it once the new PTC convertor is installed,keeping it around 25 on pump gas.
Though we do plan to hit the track with some C16 and turn it up eventually, it is their first GN.
I has an appointment for a cage and frame notch though,can't hit the track until this is done.