Some Sensor Questions EGR / MAT

bishir

Serenity Now
I've been tinkering with the Turbo-T I just bought. When I put the scanmaster on it threw a code 24,23,44 in that order which I thought was wierd because I thought it displayed them lowest to highest.

Anyways, the BLMS were pegged at 150. I was thinking vacuum leak since the car will stumble and die at idle when cold even after I adjusted the TCP and IAC. Checking around I noticed the vacuum selenoid for the EGR had one of it's plastic tabs for the vacuum hose broken off. Can I plug this? Should I get a new one? If so, does GM have them?

Anyways, it was time to start working on the codes so I checked for at MAT at the autostores. No luck there, where can I get one of those too? I thought it wasn't even used on a stock program...

Anyways, I changed the injectors to the stockers that had 50k on them from the GN. I knew they run good so I decided to put em on in place of the never removed 150k injectors. The car ran smoother that's for sure.

The scanmaster shows the car is running pig rich (850s), but I think that may be the bad 02 sensor (code 44). The car has a cheap aftermarket non-adjustable regulator on it too, so I'll probably put on the stocker I have from my car. Luckly the car has a hotwire kit and Walbro pump. THe only mod from the PO.

Code 44-- VSS sensor No clue what could be wrong here. Car runs fine and registers the correct MPH.

BTW, none of these MALF CODES triggers the check engine light unless I let the car sit for a long time at idle. Then it goes away when I rev the engine. I thought that was wierd too.

Please shed some light upon my darkness..

Thanks,

James