Some pics of the new setup

mid 1.30's are the goal and .30's on the other end as well :wink:

To keep this on track. I believe Richie will go 4.80's and give the RTS guys a fit :biggrin:

Dusty Bradford said:
mid 1.30's are the goal and .30's on the other end as well :wink:

To keep this on track. I believe Richie will go 4.80's and give the RTS guys a fit :biggrin:

Sounds good.

Richie sorry for hi jacking your thread!

Yes john even with the 29's NON W we run at least 12 inch wheels. Get with it you have to get all that rubber on the track.

Dusty yes that would be fun to but some radails on and run that class. I'm am taging the car this year and putting insurance on it so I'm getting me a set of them to run around on, Im sure I'll give them a try at the track sometime also. It has been some hard work this time but it is payingoff the car has never look this good, and I think it has been about 10 or 12 years since it has had all 4 head lights in it :) .

TURBOKID said:
Yes john even with the 29's NON W we run at least 12 inch wheels. Get with it you have to get all that rubber on the track.

Richie,

With the stock suspension and frame I don't think that a 14 inch is possible.
We were going to try a 12 inch this year.

yep that would be hard to do. I don't think you really need a 14 for a 29w but a 12 would really help alot, but that is going to be hard to fit under the car and not hang out. We even ran our 28 10.5 non w on 12's. Let me shut the $%@# up before I give out to much info. :cool:

I hope the last weekend of the month at The Rock, If not there the next ORSCA points race in S.C. The House Of Hook.

I AM DREWLING :cool: First is was Dusty... Richie... That car is SUPA SICK!!!! :biggrin: Hopefully one of you guys will represent in the Street Car
Shootout in Memphis. I think either car would have the Car Craft guys shaking in their boots :eek: All I can say is "HELLO sixes". I think both of you guys are in the Tim Lynch territory... even in a "Buford".... Great work guys...

not yet

Sorry but not at this time. I still do not have my motor yet. :mad: the car does look a little different but have not got any more pics of it. As soon as the motor hit the ground here I will have some pics of it and the car.

Now it doesnt look like I will make the Atlanta race in July. Hell I dont know when I will race again. It has become a pain in my ass!

TURBOKID said:
Sorry but not at this time. I still do not have my motor yet. :mad: the car does look a little different but have not got any more pics of it. As soon as the motor hit the ground here I will have some pics of it and the car.

Now it doesnt look like I will make the Atlanta race in July. Hell I dont know when I will race again. It has become a pain in my ass!

I am a little shocked since for the most part 18* SBC are easy to build and the parts are not hard to come by. Don't give up dude, good things come to those who wait! If this is true your motor should be really good! :D