Some Pic's of The Car

Underboost

Mr. Dull
Here you go let me know what you guy's think. :)

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

I Need a carpet kit
IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

looking good !!!!

in fact, it looks like a mid 9 sec car!!!!:biggrin:
may be even faster ! :eek:

eng compartment looks nice, clean, organized.

Looks really good and clean.

Makes we wanna rip out my AC...mine don't work anyway.;)

Brent has spent months on his project without coming up for air. I've never met anyone more dedicated than him & his father that worked together as a team. They moved in on me like a couple of squatter's & refused to leave till it was running.The abuse was almost unbearable.lol

Thanks guys for all the nice complements!

I wouldn't have been able to do any of this if it wasn't for Lou allowing me to use his shop and tools. It was very tough having Lou hang over my shoulder every step of the way. Yelling at me & belittling me but this car would be running if Lou wasn't there showing me all the tricks he's learned in his 100yrs of experience. Thanks Lou for all your help and support! ;) It's gonna be very interesting to see what she runs. I just scared the living $h!t out of myself about 2hrs ago. It's much faster then before that's for sure :tongue: :eek:

Lou, your right about that! I had the chance to meet Brent and his father this year at the buick nationals in bowling green, and i have to admit....From the first day i met them, i already knew they were good folks to get along with. :)

I think Eric and i bugged them 10 times a day LOL

Brent- let us know how she is running when you get it all figured out. :biggrin:

BW

Thanks guys for all the nice complements!

I wouldn't have been able to do any of this if it wasn't for Lou allowing me to use his shop and tools. It was very tough having Lou hang over my shoulder every step of the way. Yelling at me & belittling me but this car would be running if Lou wasn't there showing me all the tricks he's learned in his 100yrs of experience. Thanks Lou for all your help and support! ;) It's gonna be very interesting to see what she runs. I just scared the living $h!t out of myself about 2hrs ago. It's much faster then before that's for sure :tongue: :eek:
Thanks Brent! You've been a good student & the beatings were necessary to maintain obedience & proper respect. By the time you're ready for that V/8 on the engine stand the wounds should heal & the torture can start all over again.

Brent,

The car is lookin sweet! Cant wait to see yall in action in BG 2008. You going to race TSM again?

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140
6.21 @ 112

nice build brent what a beuatiful and sexy engine bay, are u still running the TSM class? is that a RJC 3.5 downpipe?

Thanks guys I can't wait to get it down the track! Should run 9.80's, ;) Stock Stroke w/ 20 over bore. The DP I had made custom to fit with my old A/C setup. Can't wait for BG Next year. :D