Some Pic's of The Car

Lou, your right about that! I had the chance to meet Brent and his father this year at the buick nationals in bowling green, and i have to admit....From the first day i met them, i already knew they were good folks to get along with. :)

I think Eric and i bugged them 10 times a day LOL

Brent- let us know how she is running when you get it all figured out. :biggrin:

BW
Quick6n, Yes their a class act & into doing things right with their limited resources,They don't even have a trailer yet, Had to borrow one to get to Bowling Green, Nice looking engine, How about some pic's of the rest of your car. Lou

Lou and Brent.

It was great being there at the shop when you fired her up. That thing sounds b*thch'en. 9's with out a doubt. Good luck!!

I don't know why the first pic shrank. Oh well here it is again. :)
IMG_0743.jpg

Quick6n, Yes their a class act & into doing things right with their limited resources,They don't even have a trailer yet, Had to borrow one to get to Bowling Green, Nice looking engine, How about some pic's of the rest of your car. Lou

Mine is the white limited on this thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...-october.html?highlight=8UWITH6+Quick6'n'-K.C.

If your really bored, various pictures of my others... 3 of my 87 turbo limited's, couple of WE4's, some naked chicks :wink: Just kidding :biggrin:

turbov6bryan - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BW

Maybe it's hard to tell but that braided fuel line looks awfully close to the stud on the back of the alternator...I'd hate to see what happens when the sparks fly on a fuel line.:eek:

Maybe it's hard to tell but that braided fuel line looks awfully close to the stud on the back of the alternator...I'd hate to see what happens when the sparks fly on a fuel line.:eek:

I have them zip tied away plus a cap on the alternator. It would be nice to have the Champion relocator bracket for the alternator.

You can't run a stock computer and ever hope to run 9's! That will never work. :biggrin: The car looks really nice but I think it needs a fake spare tire on the trunk lid and some wire wheel hub caps. ;)

Neal