car 004 (600 x 450).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 623
  • car 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    car 006 (600 x 450).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 626
  • car 008 (600 x 450).jpg
    car 008 (600 x 450).jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 623
And this is what your friends Russ Merritt and Jim Rome conspire while your not looking.

Attachments

• car 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    car 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 666
One thing i just picked up today was a braided an fitting style upper radiator hose setup.I also need to figure some sort of turbo hanging bracket
And do a little cleaning up

Looks very nice but only one thing I need to say. Please take down the Christmas lights..

Just make sure you re-flash the ECU... Figured I'd say it before Ted gets a chance:D ;) :eek:

Ya mean ta tell me that youss can close that hood with that huge condominium shaped ignition box sittin over der in de corner?

Just messin with ya, it looks good, I like the way you have routed everything. Nice and tidy. Are you going to run the one piece front air dam?
Sharp settup Otto.

Patrick

Not really sure about the air dam.I really like the look of nothing.
I am concentrating on HP right now,No funds for cosmetics excpet soap:D

Looks very nice but only one thing I need to say. Please take down the Christmas lights..

I just took mine down on Sunday :p

It's finally warming up after a long cold snap in the single digits to teens. I'll be damned if I'm gonna dangle from a ladder in the bitter cold to take down a ton of Christmas lights!

Nice pics Otto!
Ever figure out which of those neighboring houses belongs to the PITA? Perhaps the removal of the xmas lights will make them think you moved!

Nice pics Otto!
Ever figure out which of those neighboring houses belongs to the PITA? Perhaps the removal of the xmas lights will make them think you moved!

Why yes i did!

He was the stratford guy taht was in the paper last year in a police standoff
threatening to kill himself!

Why yes i did!

He was the stratford guy taht was in the paper last year in a police standoff
threatening to kill himself!

Hmm...seems like not reacting at all was the prudent thing to do - all we'd need is to be in the news ourselves because of an armed standoff with him over engine noise and tire smoke!

That's ok - Otto's not too far from me and has helped me out several times with mine...Not sure he likes mine over his though...
Re: what I did w/all the hotair stuff, I sold it all last winter as I put everything back to the intercooled setup. Fender dump exhaust & headers, intake, throttlebody, fuel rail, braided -10 supply line & filter, etc etc. All posted here first and what didn't go here went to ebay - even the $1k+ Turbonetics ball bearing turbo that I didn't realize was what it was - d'oh!!!!! Found that out after speaking with Kenny Duttweiller's wife to get the specs on the motor in the car - after I sold the turbo!:mad: