So.cal.gn's Mid Feb Cruise Anyone Upppp........

TO DAMN EARLY FOR ME, even if i only live 1/2 miles away from the swap meet LOL..

the wife and i will be there on the 14th :)

I like the long beach swapmeet i was there last sunday, lets get together next time:cool:
Hey t-type 86 Do you know FY and Mando??? 2 brothers in inglwood they love gn's and chevy camaro.
I dont know those guys.But there is a guy I met that lives down the street from me, he races at Irwindale in a light blue turbo-t.
Let me know about Long Beach I'm willing to go. Last time time I took my car it was the only TB there.Everybody would ask if I was selling it:rolleyes:

Hey Johnny thanks for the call today, am in....... sundays works better for me

I'll be there on the 17th. The best pizza is the free kind with lots of free cheeze and free meat and free veggies and free........:biggrin:

Time?

Cudahy,south gate nice I was razed in Huntington Park lots of street racing on randolph;)
Round Table Pizza add# 32525 Golden lantern st #B Dana Point ca, 92629,,, Dana Point is south on the 5 FWY about 45-55 minutes from south gate.
Dana Point is also close to San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano

Thanks for the address. Have a few ?s for you though. What time is this taking place and does everyone just meet up there or is their a rendevous point. Sorry, first time getting together with you guys THANKS

if its your first time ................

Thanks for the address. Have a few ?s for you though. What time is this taking place and does everyone just meet up there or is their a rendevous point. Sorry, first time getting together with you guys THANKS

then your buying !!!!!!!!!!!
thats the ritual, the newby pays for the pizza, just ask Wells, :biggrin:
but maybe we could let it slide this time,
BUT.............if you have yeehaaaa pipes ( are you listening meanchix)
then you have to pay for pizza and beer !!!!!!!:cool:

This might be of the subject, but do any of you ever go to the Long Beach swap meet?
There's one on the Feb. 10th. Would be cool to go and park all our Buicks side by side.
As this is not my post, I am only making suggestions to encourage participation in the post and best chances for success of a get-together.
I go to the Long Beach swap meet all of the time and it is a lot of fun, but given the cost of bringing in a car, it will get expensive, and local free get-togethers will have amuch better chance of success.
Long Beach opens their gates for cars promply at 6:00 A.M., and by that time, the line to get a car in is pretty lengthy. The alternative to this is to come after the line is down somewhat, but this is risky as we may not get to park together. Depends on how many car show up.
Expensive: $ 23 to bring a '62 or later car, ($15 to bring the car in and $8 for the driver, and another $8 for each passenger.
It is true that turbobuicks get a lot of attention there.
If you want to start another thread specifically for a get-together at the long Beach Swap, that would be better as it will not subtract from this thread, it will have better chances of success, and it will be more accountable. Merely a thought.
This next show will be pretty close to Ralph's pizza get-together, and might be too much activity for the old farts like me.
It might be better to hold the get-together at some of the free cruises, therefore the participation will be much better.
I almost always go thete, but at $23 entry, I will walk in for $8 and look for you guys there maybe.

If we have anymore off topic posts in this thread, I will be forced to close it.
I don't think that TB.com has any objection to joking around, but posting under a totally different subject just confuses the current topic. Thanks for understanding.

then your buying !!!!!!!!!!!
thats the ritual, the newby pays for the pizza, just ask Wells, :biggrin:
but maybe we could let it slide this time,
BUT.............if you have yeehaaaa pipes ( are you listening meanchix)
then you have to pay for pizza and beer !!!!!!!:cool:

What?
I thought that the comic relief my pipes bring to the party were payment enough.
Maaaaayun!!!!

If we have anymore off topic posts in this thread, I will be forced to close it.
I don't think that TB.com has any objection to joking around, but posting under a totally different subject just confuses the current topic. Thanks for understanding.

Boy....all the old guys sure are getting grouchy.
:biggrin:

Sorry, but was'nt trying to steal the thread.I thought it was still open for suggestions.Thats why I asked about Long Beach Swapmeet.
Ok, we'll leave this the way that it is then and the thread is still open for suggestions. I realize that you were not trying to hi-jack this thread, but I thought that maybe Long Beach Vets Stadium might be worthy of a thread of it's own. I personally don't see people waiting in line just to pay $23 to stage the cars only for the purpose of getting together for a trip to Rafael's pizza shop, but maybe they would like to do so. I also wanted to make sure that everybody was aware that it is $15 to bring a late model car into the Stadium Show area, and that does not include admission of the driver. I also would rather contribute and / or donate some or all of that money to Rafael, his family, or his pizza shop to help offset some of the expense of having us there. This is about the 4th or 5th, maybe even the 6th time that Rafael has invited the turbobuick crowd there to his pizza shop, and the fun that we had has only been beaten by the free pizza.
I like the Long Beach Vet's Stadium swap meet but I almost always take my vette as a daily driver and park outside in the general parking lot for free. I would never park a nice car in the general parking lot, not only for fear of theft but fear of door dings & any possible vandalism. There are a lot of places or cruises that we can either go to to show our cars or to stage them for a trip somewhere else. Only my personal feelings and no flaming intended.

Sorry for the confusion i will go long beach beacuse i'm selling my stage 2 limited i was not thinking of getting together for a cruzz just to sell my buick sorry again. 2-17-08 free pizza and buick's ya yaaa

Hey whats up Ralph so where did you have in mind to meet up, or should everyone thats on the westside towards me meet at a specific location and as we drive up the coast have different stop points to meet with others that are further out for convenience!

Expensive: $ 23 to bring a '62 or later car, ($15 to bring the car in and $8 for the driver, and another $8 for each passenger.
I almost always go thete, but at $23 entry, I will walk in for $8 and look for you guys there maybe.

Personally, I consider it worth much more bang for the buck to drop a $20 into the tip jar at Ralphs Pizza Place to thank him and his family for their great pizza, service and hospitality.

Tim

Yeah Ralph those were the days back then on randolph or mansfield, even watson center in compton. But anyways im up for whatever I was at the last meet up an took my son with me he's also a true gn fan and loved your pizza too. talking about H.P I was raised around that area most of my life.alot has changed in that area since I moved from over there.

Hey MR johnny62 were did you live in h.p?????????
I lived in the corner of middleton and Clarendon my brother and i had lot's of chevy montecarlos SS, I graduated from verdugo hills in tujunga in 91-92 don't remember.;)