Snowmobile Specs

Tony Shoaff

Does anyone have the torque specs for a Arctic Cat xl 600 efi I need the head bolt torque and cylinder to bottom end torque specs. Thanks.

No specs but...

Does anyone have the torque specs for a Arctic Cat xl 600 efi I need the head bolt torque and cylinder to bottom end torque specs. Thanks.

when u get it done, bring that cat out and lets line em up. I just got an 04 gsx 600ho. Im about to install some extra GN fender emblems on it. I figure that would be good for 10 hp! Where do u ride anyway?

You may want to talk to Mike Licht as well.
It is my understanding he is an expert on these as well.

when u get it done, bring that cat out and lets line em up. I just got an 04 gsx 600ho. Im about to install some extra GN fender emblems on it. I figure that would be good for 10 hp! Where do u ride anyway?

Anytime Mr. Rabbit. I will try you with the Cat or my Yamaha V-max if the cat cant handle it;) I am heading to WI. next month for a week:cool: The snow was here for a couple days. If my GN is not ready this spring one of my sleds maybe getting a new track and some wheels.:eek: What the hell the more classes you can enter the better your chances are right.