Snapped some pics rides

SlickTR

Finally got some of both my rides, enjoy :)

Attachments

• 230.jpg
    230.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 649
I had the same cobra in sept of 02. Same color too. I had 457 RWHP. sick sick ride.

D

Love them Cobra's.. Def digging them wheels on it as well.. Nice lil combo you got their!!!

Love the stance on the GN. What size tires? Looks lowered, what springs?

It has stock front springs and 2 inch lowering spindles, tire is 205/60/15. I has to go smaller than stock to keep the front from rubbing. The rear has moog springs, I don't remember what ones exactly but they are an inch drop, rear tires are 275/60/15 ditto drs. To be honest it looks good but I'm not happy with the ride, next big thing on my list is to redo the suspension setup.

Nice pair. Love the Cobra. If I didn't pick up another TR it would be the Cobra hands down. Question on the IC. Does the car heat up? Stock fans?

Thx

Nice pair. Love the Cobra. If I didn't pick up another TR it would be the Cobra hands down. Question on the IC. Does the car heat up? Stock fans?

Thx

F-body radiator and stock fan, it runs right at 180 except sitting in traffic on really hot days in the summer. It will creep up to 200-210, I'm going to do a fan upgrade this coming summer to improve airflow while sitting still.