Sluggish

mike_stahl2000

Yeah so my first embarrassing moment with the GN. Last year sometime I took my mom out around the neighborhood and did some burnouts. It did it with ease. And this past Friday I was at the pavilion steakhouse weekly car show and mostly everyone that leaves lights them up. I don't do this kinda stuff often but since my mom and dad were visiting from NC for my sons graduation, and mom was all fired up and wanted me to smoke the tires, I figured hell, why not. I had them, my wife and myself if the car. I pulled up, gave it a solid attempt and the car wasn't hearing it. Heard the boost wind up and nothing. And of course the cell phones and go-pro's were out. So I have been searching YouTube for grand national burnout fail and so far none posted. Thank god. I took the car out today to a spot to find out what the hell is going on and it was just me. Boost climbed up and it would spin the tires but required a lot of effort. Mind you my parents and my wife are not big people. It should have been able to break them loose with ease. The car is mostly stock. I installed All UMI suspension and coilovers. The Cold air kit came on the car. I have also added HR Parts N Stuff engine and trans mount. I have also had to replace the rear brakes. Only other change I have made was the vacuum lines to the turbo. The large one kept popping off as it was old. They didn't have the same size so I replaced it with one that was a little smaller to make sure it didn't pop off again. All these changes were done after the last time I lit them up. Could my brakes be holding to tight? Vacuum line size affecting it? Something else I should be looking at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk