Sighting.

MENTL231

Couldn't believe it. Roads are wet and salty, etc. I was on 84 in CT. today, I look in my rearview, and I see a black regal come flying up aside of me. I caught up to him and saw the emblem on the hood. Judging by the grill, it seemed to be and 86. I'm thinking it was intercooled by the air damns, and maybe a limited cause of the rivets on the rockers and doors. Also the door panels looked like limited ones. The thing was covered in salt. Some gauges on the dash. A younger kid driving it. Nice winter beater. The car looked solid too. What a dick. lol. I wanted to pull him over and save that thing from this donkey. Oh well. What can you do?:frown:

Not really that big of a deal. I drove mine through the PA winters in high school & college because I couldnt afford a beater. Would rather have drove mine through the winter than not had one at all. At least its not in a junkyard somewhere.

I had to drive my 87 T for the 1st winter after buying it. Didn't want to, but it actually did ok in the snow with the Firestone Town and Country snow tires on it!! I washed that thing almost everyday. I remember seeing them all the time in the winter, up to about 10 years ago or so. Now, I don't even see em to much in the SUMMER here in CT! I guess people are "saving" them for the 'next' guy.........:rolleyes: