Show Us Your Daily Driver...

Originally posted by perm01
Any troubles with it. I had the same one and it was the biggest pos. I loved the thing but you couldnt go a month without fixing something, and it was a total tar baby, never seen off-road.

I've only had it for 3 month, but have already put over 10,000 miles on it. The only thing that's broken was the alternator. That happened 2 days after I bought the car, so I'm guessing it was partly due to the car sitting at the dealer for a while. I'm a carpenter, so it definately makes it nice on the jobsite. I've only beat on it once off-road, and I think it held it's own for being completely stock. I'd like to get some more aggressive tires, but I need to get my Buick back on the road first! :)

Originally posted by JeffW
Here ya go. Hey, at least it's a turbo :D I do however drive the GN a few times a week.

url]

url]

I like it! The black car is badder but, hey the SRT gets my respect!!

98 Olds Limited Edition.....only 1 problem tho...it only goes 3 mph and you have to ride with a Detroit lean...

Attachments

• dwayne\'s shit 010 (small).jpg
    dwayne\'s shit 010 (small).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 392
My flood-totaled Cadillac DTS. It's pretty 'old-man' in appearance, but it's really nice to drive with the 300 HP Northstar V8:

new_rims_2.jpg

Aftermarket (Corsa) exhaust with nice tips. It sounds really mean. So mean, in fact, that when people hear it they look past the Caddy to see where the noise is coming from. Lots of baffled looks from people:
rear_with_corsa_040905.jpg

Restoration pics here: http://www.turbojimmy.com/dts/dts.html

Jim

Here is my daily driver silver limited in my sig.
Drive it 40 - 45 miles each day roundtrip, drive my dually in the winter when it snows.

BW

Attachments

• 100_1312 (small).jpg
    100_1312 (small).jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 348
2002 HO CUMMINS DUALLY-
Only when the weather is bad.

BW

Attachments

• 100_0596 (small).jpg
    100_0596 (small).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 339
A '96 Hynudai Grandeur. At least it's black.

Attachments

• grandeur front left.jpg
    grandeur front left.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 328
Min'es also a turbo powered daily driver/does everything else.

Attachments

• trailer7comp.jpg
    trailer7comp.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 327
Here are my Trucks!

Got to this page and look at the first 2 pics on the left with my name!

http://www.bazowheels.com/showroom.asp?pagenum=2

:cool:

I love my Duramax and yes I love Chevy's too. But the old GN will always be #1

Will post turbo car pics when figure out how! I sent truck pics to wheel website.:D

detail

This is my Daily until I get the trans back in the Cutlass.

My Grandfather bought it new and I was lucky enough to buy it from him a few years ago. Glad it runs well, just wish I didn't have to use it so much right now, I get offers to buy it and thumbs up nearly every day. Oh and the spokes were only on for a month, they came with the tires (vogues) which was what I really wanted anyway. Got WAY too much attention with those rims and the damn things leak.

Nice rides on here.

Originally posted by Geoff87
Here's mine (The Mustang)........ :D

C'mon Geoff

Get ThatRustang out of the way of those Black Beauties ............noticed the backup lights are on.......

Semi daily driver right now thanks to having a company supplied rental car.....:D . If she doesn't sell before long, I'm going to be forced to start adding more parts to her....:p ;)

grayt6.jpg