Show Us Your Daily Driver...

I'm also driving my GN right now, except mine has a fuc**ed up front bumper because people in Connecticut don't know how to drive.

My daily drive 89 E-150 Van has been broken down for a while, and I've finally gotten up the notion to work on it this weekend. It's good to be lazy.

Originally posted by Shane
I'm also driving my GN right now, except mine has a fuc**ed up front bumper because people in Connecticut don't know how to drive.

My daily drive 89 E-150 Van has been broken down for a while, and I've finally gotten up the notion to work on it this weekend. It's good to be lazy.

C'mon Shane show us a picture. :D

Re: Re: Show Us Your Daily Driver...

Originally posted by ThePhreaker
Nice man, I assume you don't drive that many miles per day?

I try not to, but it's still a car, and if I need to go somewhere living in Connecticut you have to drive. But I work out of my house so I hardly drive her. Which is good because the gas prices here are nuts!

The slow car in the black fleet!! Buicks rule.

Attachments

• z062.jpg
    z062.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 617
Bring that to BG John, we will give you a free pass down the track with the other exhibition Vettes!:)

Here's mine. Since I'm a father now I bought a sensible family sedan......with an Eaton blower :D :eek: Mods are 3.4" pulley, Intense PCM, U bend & resonator delete, FWI, ZZP Stage 1 TB and spacer, Thrasher shift kit, and other supporting / free mods.

Attachments

• gs.jpg
    gs.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 616
wow man I like that. I drive this daily....I try not to though.

Attachments

• d012.jpg
    d012.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 595
heres mine. its a rare Ciera XC (one of 903 made) with the 3.3 Buick motor and buckets/console/gauges and leather wheel and FE3 suspension..:)
074140.JPG

Here's mine (The Mustang)........ :D

Attachments

• dsc01907.jpg
    dsc01907.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 568
Here's mine. Extermely economical. Good thing I only drive 70 miles to work everyday :(

Attachments

• picture 005.jpg
    picture 005.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 540
Originally posted by Geoff87
Here's mine (The Mustang)........ :D

Hey Geoff, it looks like your at the wrong place at the wrong time... In that pic. :eek: :D

Cool pic. :)

vette_lade.sized.jpg

in the winter i drive the esca-bus more and in the spring summer i drive the vette more.