SHOCKS!--What brand for a good set?

I have Bilsteins, they work really well. I also have larger sway bars as well as ATR coil springs, the ride is nice and car handles well.

Varishocks here....:) Bilsteins are probably a good choice tho. They do seem to be a little stiff tho.

rancho rs 9000's, 5 way adjustable :biggrin: all the way around, heck if these shocks can keep a full size truck happy, I knew it would work for me and my application, that being boost and torque. So far I haven't had 1 issue with them.

I will be installing their incar remote set up as well so I can adjust my shocks stiffness on the fly while driving. I have had these shocks for awhile and it always sucked getting under your car everytime you want to drive it, especially if you GN is a daily. These shocks, along with springs, airbags, and suspension have thankfully never equated to wheel hop, my rear end just sits and goes quite nicely. http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/newsshorts/04july/rancho_remotekit.jpg The only other incar control for shocks is through HKS, Greddy (which went out of business), andsome other tuners I forget. But if anyone can find shocks made in america, with an incar remote controller please let me know. I got my remote brand new off craigslist for $70 shipped, retail $185.

late