She's back!!!!!!!!!!

wile87

BEEP BEEP MY ASS
after her attempted molestation and about 2 years of half ass therapy, the gn came to life today
first i want to thank derrick(hope i spelled it right) who is a good friend of brer rabbit! he is the man when it comes to knowing the wiring on these cars. what hasn't run about two years was up and purring like a kitten in less then an hour and a half. i still have a "just got laid by a stranger smile on my face" as i drink these "happy happy joy joy" bud lights in his honor. the ol girl will be back on the streets this week. second i want to thank diaz 87 and brer rabbit. without knowing rich, i wouldn't have met gary, then derrick and wouldn't still be sitting here still smiling like a giddy little b*tch. as they say down south yyyeeeppppeee yyyaahhhhooooyyyy.

after her attempted molestation and about 2 years of half ass therapy, the gn came to life today
first i want to thank derrick(hope i spelled it right) who is a good friend of brer rabbit! he is the man when it comes to knowing the wiring on these cars. what hasn't run about two years was up and purring like a kitten in less then an hour and a half. i still have a "just got laid by a stranger smile on my face" as i drink these "happy happy joy joy" bud lights in his honor. the ol girl will be back on the streets this week. second i want to thank diaz 87 and brer rabbit. without knowing rich, i wouldn't have met gary, then derrick and wouldn't still be sitting here still smiling like a giddy little b*tch. as they say down south yyyeeeppppeee yyyaahhhhooooyyyy.

Yey for you!!! Glad to hear the good news!

i haven't had much to smile about for a long while. i can't believe that she fired on the first hit, even having been cranked over and over again trying to figure out the problem for so long, i know those old plugs had to be fouled. geez the oil smelled like it was all gas. but she lit on the second or third crank. anybody remember the "happy happy joy joy"song. it was sung, sang, what ever by two cartoon icons, one was a fffaaattt bbbllloooaattteedd iiidddiiootttt! know it's off base but hell i'm happy and i want to know if anybody else knows the pair

i'm suffering from "SPACE MADNESS" i don't want to push the shiney red button. pushing the shiney red button is wrong. i have the big finger right now ready push the shiney red button. i'm pushing the shiney red button. oh wait my name isn't daley or stroger, i don't have a shiney red button

i'm hoping so. after i get the rear end and column back in, i have to fix the little things to avoid any tickets

Whats all this 1 hour nonsense.

The Wrath doesn't mess around :biggrin:in within an hour he was able to bring the gn back to life after 2 plus very long years:cool:

The story I got was the diagnosis took about 15 minutes then it started right up. Man I got so motivated that I have been working on my car. Trans was pulled out and is now back in, headers are on, have no idea what happened to my driveshaft:confused:, but the Dr. says he has an extra, still have a lot of little things to do and order. Its amazing how stuff disappears in 2 years. I will say this the trans was kicking my @ss when I was trying to put it back in solo. Jason (Jazjam)came by and within 5 miutes I was threading in the top two bolts in the bell housing. Thats the beauty of this community, gotta problem...dont worry about it, just call a buddy. Now the trick is to get it all done by the 20th so I can take it to the grove for Puerto Rican day and whip some Toyotas.

The story I got was the diagnosis took about 15 minutes then it started right up. Man I got so motivated that I have been working on my car. Trans was pulled out and is now back in, headers are on, have no idea what happened to my driveshaft:confused:, but the Dr. says he has an extra, still have a lot of little things to do and order. Its amazing how stuff disappears in 2 years. I will say this the trans was kicking my @ss when I was trying to put it back in solo. Jason (Jazjam)came by and within 5 miutes I was threading in the top two bolts in the bell housing. Thats the beauty of this community, gotta problem...dont worry about it, just call a buddy. Now the trick is to get it all done by the 20th so I can take it to the grove for Puerto Rican day and whip some Toyotas.

So which side should i roll with:rolleyes:

it took little over an hour total of checking different areas. maybe 15 minutes after we swapped out the crank sensor it started