Ckperformance trannys!!!!!

Clark6

Just wanted to thank Chris , my brother MAINLY wants to thank him for sending him an EXCELLENT Stage 1 tranny.
It took him awhile to put it in since i wasnt in the next 2 towns over to help him. gas prices was outrageous then $$$$$$$ but are a little better now.

however he's been having so many problems with his 1-2 shift after the trannybuilder here had it twice i mean for like a little over a month & a half the second time trying to get it right, i dont want to mention about the first time & how long it took. but anyway Chris had him one ready to go.

He put it in not knowing Chris that much he lets me handle a lot of stuff for his buick as far as ordering this or that, but he wanted to try Chris as I had just bought mine from Lonnie and very happy to say the least, thanks Lonnie.

But any way he wanted to try Chris at Ckp. feeling nonchalante about putting this one in not wanting to get too dissapointed as he has with the past builder he flushed his converter at the local tranny flusher shop.
Put this one in from Chris & was AMAZED. And smiling everytime it changed gears, it had been so long since he felt what a properly tranny shifted like he couldnt help but grin like a cheshire cat all the way down town & back:D

He told me, "Remember how your 1-2 shifted when you first got yours from DYNOTECH?" I said "yeah" , he said "well ALL of my shifts feel like that!"
He's gonna park it now until i come over & make sure the shift points are correct & the cable is sat right.

Chris gave us a good Deal, no an EXCELLENT Deal on this tranny during these hard times & frustration that my brother was & even I was going through. He was running low on funds after trying to get his stroked Banshee out of the shop. but Chris gave such a good deal he just let the banshee sit in the shop for another 2 weeks & bought the trans instead.

So so far he is VERY pleased. And since his old tranny wouldnt shift out of first the last time at the track, We will post back after the Reynolds event here in south Georgia to give some more thorough feed back but so far soo good He told me to tell you THANKS CHRIS!!!!!

Im glad everything worked out.That unit has all the new 3rd gear mods done to it.Thanks for your support.

DAM TRANS WONT SHIFT TO OD! This will be the 7time this trans has died, can these trans live in these cars!!!

DAM TRANS WONT SHIFT TO OD! This will be the 7time this trans has died, can these trans live in these cars!!!

I told you 1Chance to get in touch with Chris.... with your symptoms you described to me earlier, I knew you'd be back:frown: ;) see Chris:D

Thats why I sent my trans to PTS, didn't really feel anyone local could build one to last. Chris or Brian weren't on here yet. There are many good builders on the board.