Sequential tail lights

Another +1 for Scott's kit. Super easy to install. I think there may have been one or two wires to tap into and that was it. I love them! Got the third brake light too.
Can't wait for the fronts!

Another +1 for Scott's kit. Super easy to install. I think there may have been one or two wires to tap into and that was it. I love them! Got the third brake light too.
Can't wait for the fronts!

I'm ordering a set plus the third brake light from Scot tomorrow. Can't wait. He's the man to go to for these. Did you see how he stood by his customers when ther first came out? Amazing. Even my second wife never did that!!!!!:rolleyes:

If you love them that much, then I will, too. I've heard that the video does not do justice for them.

Will get the fronts someday also. Hey, gotta save, man!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

I saw the ones installed on Aaron's (Royal=T's) car on powertour last year. I must say they look even better in person. I would suggest you go ahead and get the LED 3rd brake light if you're going to do it. You've got to match. :)

I'm waiting for the front marker lights to get done so I hopefully Scot will run am entire car package deal.

I saw the ones installed on Aaron's (Royal=T's) car on powertour last year. I must say they look even better in person. I would suggest you go ahead and get the LED 3rd brake light if you're going to do it. You've got to match. :)

Thanks for your opinion.....I have ordered a set plus the LED 3rd brake light.....I'm anxious to see how it looks in person as I've never seen a set like these. Again, thanks, I'll take your word for it that they look better in person.

Hey, Scot!!!!!!! My order is on it's way!!!!!!!:biggrin::tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have had the LED's since they first came out and they are fantastic. I think the best part is looking in the rear view mirror when I step on the brake. The whole road behind me lights up red. If you are behind one of these you cannot miss the fact that the brakes have been applied!! I drive with my parking lights on in the daytime and these are really bright, even in the brightest sunlight.

Thanks Bruce!

The LED tail lights / LED 3rd brake light / 3-gauge cluster are now on sale!!!

Here is the link for info.. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ad...illights-3rd-brake-light-3-gauge-cluster.html

Scot W.

You are very welcome, Scot. I know I can't go wrong with this set-up from you. Can't wait to get it and hook it up...please make sure I have directions, as I'm an idiot without them.:rolleyes:

GullsGN, thanks for your input, sounds really cool. Really makes me anxious to get this set now. I appreciate your opinon and experience on this. It really sounds like it'll be a cool and different set-up....I like the idea of making our Grand Nationals and Turbo Regals different without screwing it up, like with 45"wheels and trashcan size mufflers.:rolleyes::biggrin::tongue:

Man, I'm really getting excited over this.....real slick....thank goodness for guys like Scot....he's da man!!!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Just ordered my set along with the 3rd brake light too. Looking forward to installing them.

Just a note the price is the same on the website, but when you click buy it gives an updated price in the checkout.

Thanks for your opinion.....I have ordered a set plus the LED 3rd brake light.....I'm anxious to see how it looks in person as I've never seen a set like these. Again, thanks, I'll take your word for it that they look better in person.

Hey, Scot!!!!!!! My order is on it's way!!!!!!!:biggrin::tongue:

Bruce '87 Grand National
Bruce,

I received your payment today along with that neat picture. Thank you a bunch for that cool picture, I Love it!! It's already framed and hanging on the office wall... ;)

I will process your order and have it sent out right away.

Scot W.

Just ordered my set along with the 3rd brake light too. Looking forward to installing them.

Just a note the price is the same on the website, but when you click buy it gives an updated price in the checkout.
Correct on the check out!

Your order should be shipping out any day now, when it does I will e-mail you the UPS tracking number.

Thank You!
Scot W.

Bruce,

I received your payment today along with that neat picture. Thank you a bunch for that cool picture, I Love it!! It's already framed and hanging on the office wall... ;)

I will process your order and have it sent out right away.

Scot W.

Scot, that's wonderful! Thanks for letting me know, as with the big storm blowing all over I was leary of my envelope being blown away somewhere.
So glad you like the photo, just hope it conveys my appreciation of doing business with such an honest guy. I thought you were going to put it in your garage or bathroom:wink: but glad it's in an important area, it might help, hopefully. Anyway, you deserve it richly.

I can't wait to get these lights....all I've heard is everyone screaming about them for years, and finally it's MY turn to scream about them. Will I need a PHD to put them in?:rolleyes:

Will let you know when they arrive....man, I'm really anxious to see these things you've come up with....like Christmas all over again.

Bruce '87 Grand National