Sequential tail lights

GNvsTA

I know GNS does the LED tails that can do the sequential lights. Those look really sharp, but too much for my budget right now. I have also seen some kits from Webelectric Products that can work with regular lighting. Has anyone used their products on a GN? I tried a search on the forum, but couldn't find anything. Just curious about things like quality and having to do any mods for it to work.

Trust me...Scot at GNS Performance sells the best....he's not happy unless YOU are happy with one of his products. The tail lights may be expensive, but it's the coolest thing since bubblegum. He has sales on them in the summer/fall which is what I'm waiting for, as everyone wants to save money. (That's human nature) I am definately getting a set from him.

You should have seen the way he stood by these tail lights when they first came out....some people had small problems with them, but Scot stayed with them and helped until ALL the problems were worked out....never seen such devotion to us guys to that degree in my life. That, alone, is what sold me on the LED tail lights.

Everyone who bought these lights from Scot has ranted and raved on how slick and different they are.

You cannot go wrong with Scot.....you get what you pay for, and they are guarenteed for life. It's a one shot deal, so, if you want to save some bucks, wait until Scot has his sale. I made a promise to myself to get a set this year, as I was blown away by Scot's standing by his products and the real cool LED lights.

Think about it, and then, trust Scot. You WON'T be disappointed.

They are really expensive to me also, but, it's what I'd really like to have to make my '87 GN different....it can always be turned back to stock when you want to sell it and get a new ZR1!!!!!!!!!Ha, ha,:p

They are really worth it, expensive, but worth it. Ask any guy here on the board how they like them....they'd be GLAD to share with you how neat they are. You take care now, ya hear?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey Bruce, I saw those lights on Youtube and really want to get a set as well. The only thing holding me back was the instructions. They show the wiring harness being cut. Is that right? I would prefer a plug-n-play setup.

Hey Bruce, I saw those lights on Youtube and really want to get a set as well. The only thing holding me back was the instructions. They show the wiring harness being cut. Is that right? I would prefer a plug-n-play setup.

I NEVER Cut my harness and have mine so if i ever want to go back to stock i could..... [I would NEVER want to go back though:wink:]

....and to the OP..... why not just save up and buy the quality parts that you really want, rather then to half-ass it and spend more time and money:cool: down the road

Another vote for saving up and getting Scot's setup. They are absolutely bad ass! I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped in traffic by people wanting to know where I got them. :cool:

I wasn't trying to half-ass anything, and again, this is not a slam on Scot's product, it is very cool. The reason I was looking at the other company's product is that they have a kit that can turn the center bulb into a brake/turn signal light. I like that look too. They also have a kit for the 4th Gen Trans Am that alot of owners are using and really like. Just wanted to see if anyone here had the webelectric kit on their Turbo Buick.

Sorry i misunderstood your question..... no dont have any experience with them.... i really wanted to use LEDs as my tailights.... to my knowledge, the webelectric stuff are just modules used in conjunction with the stock incandescent bulbs

I can give you hand with the install - put a set on my car a few years ago. There is a little cutting but nothing that serious.

Rob

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Our site is down at the moment because the Domain name expired and we are also transferring it to my host server. It will be back up hopefully by the end of today or tomorrow at the latest.

When the site is back up we will be running a "Tax Time" 10% off sale! Stick around and get a good deal off the LED taillight & LED 3rd brake light set up, and even on some other products as well!

PS: Our instructions and kit have been updated since that video was out, Our kit DOES NOT require you to cut the harness as many customers never did. Our kit upgrades include better connectors and new wire.

Scot W.

Alright!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Would I get a super discount due to I DIDN'T appear on "America's Most Wanted" last Saturday night???:rolleyes:

On the serious side, I promise you I WILL get a set of those tail lights, Scot. The new kit upgrade sounds just great!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I can't answer your question as I don't have a set......yet:rolleyes:, but I see Scot explained now that no cutting is necessary.

You will not regret buying from Scot....he's one of the most trusted and finest businessman on this board...ask me how I know.;)

Hope you get your set. I'll let you know if I saved up enough and got a set also.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Cool, I will definitely be getting a set then. Let us know when the sale starts.
The site is back up and running perfect now. As soon as I get the sale page up I will post a link to it back here for you guy's. In the mean time here is a link to all of our LED taillight kits that we offer for several different vehicles.

LED Taillight kits-> GNS

Scot W.