Selling my Limited...

Welby

Thought about it long and hard and have decided to sell my Limited. Some of you western PA guys are somewhat familiar with it. If anyone's interested in it or know someone that might be, shoot me a PM and I'll tell you more or invite you over to look for yourself. Looking to get $7,500. Eventually I'll be putting an ad up in the for sale section, but at the moment I'm really busy redoing our bathroom and figured I'd just put it out there for any local guys that might want to come over and check it out...

Main reason is, I have 3 cars and a bike and something has to give. If I had the means, I'd keep the car for sure. I just don't have any time or money to devote to the car and hate to see it just sit, gathering dust...

As said, PM me if interested. I don't mind tire kickers as long as they're genuinely interested in buying a TR...

Whoever buys your car is a lucky person. Your car is in great shape. Good luck with the sale sorrry to hear your selling though!

Whoever buys your car is a lucky person. Your car is in great shape. Good luck with the sale sorrry to hear your selling though!

It's not perfect by any means, but runs well and cleans up nice. It's esentially the way I bought it 5 years ago, just with the added goodies. Only put 6,000 miles on it since I bought it....

Thanks, man :)

I'll try to get some more pics and info up this weekend, just very busy with the bathroom, sorry guys. This pic is a little old (Fall '07), but the car is exactly the same:

dsc00141p.jpg

This is from today, but it's hard to get a good pic with it stuffed in the garage:

img2454g.jpg

Bear with me guys, I'll get up some more info soon :)

do you live on the way to the food joint of the last meet?

if you mean jioios- yes he does
its a nice car- ive seen it and seen it run at the track-worthwhile for sure