SD2, Powerlogger, Scanmaster

Turbo6Justin

Trying to go another direction here, and getting rid of my Turbotweak setup. After all the bodywork, suspension, etc if I ever want this thing to drive again I am going to have to stay with a more stockish type build for a while. I still love this setup I just never got to use it on my vehicle. I bought this used here on the list a few years ago. Got everything all hooked up and running and then never finished the car. When I received the Powerlogger it was working but had some glitches, I still think they were mostly my issues. Anyway, I sent it into Erik and he replaced the whole unit with the newest version available. I installed it, everything was great, and it sat in my dining room till now.

So I have nearly everything from TurboTweak, I would certainly work to package these things together if someone is interested. I will price these with shipping to the lower 48 included, assuming nothing weird with shipping.

PowerLogger, includes Powerlogger module, input/output device, the 2 cables necessary, the scanmaster 2.2 update chip and all the documentation I have. $230 shipped WP_20190318_13_04_56_Pro.jpg

Scanmaster includes scanmaster (this would be the older red display version) and included literature in very good condition $220 shipped WP_20190318_13_05_08_Pro.jpg

SD2 chip inlcludes chip (listed as TT 60lb SD2 1.2) this of course is designed to be modified to match any injector or combo you might have, and documentation. $320 shipped WP_20190318_13_05_22_Pro.jpg

I knocked about 15% off the retail price. As I said I would be happy to bundle some of this together.

Let me know if you have any questions. I might be easier to get a hold of through email than PM. Direct Email is jmphilip@yahoo.com