SD2/Powerlogger Pro general discussion

Thanks I'm not home right know so that will help a lot. Will not be home until about 7

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I looked at that file, and the things Dave was looking at look like throttle movements to me.

please record another log, with nothing changing other than the lights being turned on and off. Perhaps idling in drive: 5 second with the lights off, 5 seconds with the lights on.

we need to isolate the issue.

Bob

yes, I have the file. I looked it over briefly. I remember we had issues with the MAP wiring, how is it connected now?

I looked at your VE table, it has been richened at idle, and fuel taken out of the idle parameter.

Bob

Is the timing reference adjustment enabled in the current chip? How does it work?

Ok just made a run and car is running great now. My injectorDC% is pretty maxed out its pulling fuel out what do i need to do to lower DC% #'s.

Attachments

• 3rd test TR6.dat
    230.3 KB · Views: 48
Since there is knock in that log, and your A/F is already in the mid 10's, then you may need more alky. Is that a single or dual nozzle, and what do you have the alky knob set to?

Could some of you guys look over the following files and give me some help... The first file is where I'm having the CF changed when I turn on the light in the car dropping for 125-134 down to 115. The 2nd file is a drive to work at 6 am, seem to be running rough, the 3rd is the drive home from work and the last are hard pulls I did.

Attachments

• lightonoff2.dat
    202.1 KB · Views: 94
  • ride to work.dat
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • ride home.dat
    2.9 MB · Views: 80
  • hard pull 2.dat
    115.5 KB · Views: 58
  • hard pull 3.dat
    118.4 KB · Views: 60
  • hard pull.dat
    553 KB · Views: 94
what size injectors do you have?

the logfile says its set to 55, your sig says 83

at that boost level, is the alky off?

the biggest reason to get the throttle as far open as practical, is to make sure the trans pressures are high enough to handle the torque, since its the TV cable that controls that.

B

In the current motor I have 55 the alkyl was at 4. Made the pulls on a back road out of town. Hope to make it to the track on Saturday to work on some more tuning.

I have a new problem , Installed a fmic from a slic and now I have cutting off problem when normal driving and come to a stop the engine dies , here are 2 logs one is my setting and the other is the 9.7 pe made pl file and it does the same thing . I did not have this problem till I changed the interooler to front mount . Could my base setting be off now from changing to a better fmic ?I have checked all the basics again an tried several new settings but still cuts off , log looks lean when it does it .

Attachments

• cut off.dat
    125.6 KB · Views: 68
  • cut off 2.dat
    120.5 KB · Views: 53