SBC EFI Intake-PT106 Turbo!!!!

67buick

Im in the process of building a Buick engine and need to let go of some parts Ive had around for a short time now. Parts are NEW and are still in original box's.

PT106 F-trim $1600 OBO

Super Victor intake manifold that has been converted to EFI by Wilson Manifolds. The fuel rails are also included. This goes for $920 through Wilson's.

$700 firm

Any questions please call @ 916-764-2953:)

Attachments

• ALEX 008.jpg
    ALEX 008.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2,385
  • ALEX 009.jpg
    ALEX 009.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2,534
I have a billet crank and oliver billet rods I will trade you. :eek:
Is the intake for 23* heads????

The intake is for 23* heads.

Do you have anything else besides the crank and rods? Nice parts, but I think its alittle overkill for what Im trying to do.

Thanks!

Im open to trades!!!

Im looking for some Champion heads, intake, 67-72mm turbo and anything you can throw at me. Im open!!!:D

Guys this is great stuff, too bad he does not want my stage 2 stuff on trade!
Someone help him out, this pricing is dirt cheap!!!

Hey John,

I called you serveral times about two weeks ago.:smile: Do you have any other parts? The rods and crank you have are a little overkill for me.;)

Thanks for helping me on trying to get rid of these parts!

Again, Im open to trades!!!!

Hey John give me a call, if you can... or pm me with all that you have. I might just consider building a stage 2... maybe!!!! It all depends what I can get for these parts I have.

There I go again with these crazy idea's!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Hey John give me a call, if you can... or pm me with all that you have. I might just consider building a stage 2... maybe!!!! It all depends what I can get for these parts I have.

There I go again with these crazy idea's!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

The wife was having multiple health problems.
She ended up having the baby 2 plus weeks early and had complications.
They are both fine now, I am watching them eat!!!:biggrin:
I have been checked out for a while, sorry I missed you.

Im sorry to hear that man!!!:( Congrats on your new born!!!! Glad to hear that everything turned out fine!!!

Still have parts... ANYONE!!!:biggrin:

$1400+shipping for the turbo!!!!:eek:
Im interested in the turbo could you sended me some better pics and the specs on the turbo ex hau a/r. and how much hp it will support . thanks ken