Front Mount, Ported Intake, Billet Fuel Rails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny Duttweiler Fromt Mount Intercooler with Pipes (No mounting hardware) $650 OBO

Stock Race Ported Intake Manifold $300(With Core) $500(Without Core)

Champion Billet Fuel Rails Powdercoated (For stock intake and external regulator) $275 Firm

Pictures Coming Soon.
All parts are plus shipping & fees.

Last edited:
Wait you say you need photos for the Kenny Duttweiler Intercooler (that you bought off of "bigwill" earlier for what like $300-$400)? Well, I don't know why you took down the photos of this cooler (see post edit at 9:00pm)? Most especially since that is the same exact one that bigwill used in his ad?

However, I'm feeling helpful tonight so I'm going to lend you a hand, as I'm going to furnish the photos (that you are suddenly / mysteriously waiting on)? My question is are you a paid sponsor of this board?

Either way, I'm attaching the link to where you bought this intercooler from bigwill (for some $300-$400 bones) and here you are doubling your money off fellow forum members? Wow! What a nice guy!!

Here's that thread:

http://www.turbobuick.com/threads/front-mount-intercooler.447933/#post-3729684

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a1520e3006e982d8e0321440cbcc0ab9.jpg

What's with all the douche-bag price police posts?

A seller can ask whatever price they want. I wasn't aware of anyone being forced to make a purchase.

Get a life!

What's with all the douche-bag price police posts?

A seller can ask whatever price they want. I wasn't aware of anyone being forced to make a purchase.

Get a life!

Unfortunately, there are rules on this board and we all have to abide by them. And I'm very sorry if that offends you, however, if you have a beef with someone pointing out "The Rules" then I'd suggest you take that up with the boards owner. After all it is his rule not mine!

I will refrain from name calling and id suggest that you might want to do the same? In that, I would hate to have to match wits with an unarmed man. However, its still a free country so whatever floats your boat??? But don't say I didn't warn you!!

LOL!!! Double D-Bag!

Wow! Stunning vocabulary! Like I said this fight is so not fair at all, as it quite obvious that your genetic code is somewhat lacking in the form of brain cells.

Although I'd sure love to see your response, if you were to buy something from this gentleman here. Only to find out, that he just bought that same said item the week before (for half the price - FROM ANOTHER BOARD MEMBER ON HERE)! Pretty sure we all know what you'd call him by now though, don't we?

And look if we are going to match wits can you at least try and be a little more creative? As your lame ass name calling is pathetically lacking in interest! So why don't you go play in the traffic, as I think I hear your mommy calling??

Status
Not open for further replies.