Saw GN in Ocala FL. Who?

GNracer2000

Who will I beat today?
I saw a GN going the oppisite way on Friday October 11th at about 4:10 pm on Sr 200 by the Sam's club. If that person is on this board I'd like to possibly meet or something like that. I was in my 87 GN going south if you saw me coming out of Sam's. Either email me or poat here. It'd be great to meet some people nearby with turbo buicks.

I wasn't me that you saw, but our shop is on SR200, a few miles past SAM's, you'd be more than welcome to stop by and check out my dad's car if you want. It'll be there til Thursday then it'll be at the chassis shop for a coupla weeks. Talk to ya later

Yeah I know where your shop is you did work on my trans about 2 months ago. It works excellent now but I had some down time with it after you fixed it because I was sorting out that boost problem and now works problem free and really beefits from the work you did now. The car just pulls like crazy now. Thanks for a job well done. I know for sure it wasn't your dad's 86 but then who could this be. If you now anyone in town it could be them. Once I get all those parts on that my dad talked to you about today I'd like to get to the track if you want to go. Let me know okay.

Paul K.

Yeah, it definitely wasnt dads car. I know a couple of other guys we do work for. One guy lives in summerfield, the other in Ocala somewhere, and there's another guy coming in next week to have some work done. Could be any of them.

And as for you coming in for tranny work, I had no idea. I was in NJ for a while and just got back a couple of weeks ago.

Are you the guy getting the turbo put on, and getting exhaust work done?

BTW, we'll go to the track with you definitely. It might be a little while because like I said it's going to the chassis shop to get the moly' 10pt cage. It looks like the first time we'll get to run the car is in Reynolds early Nov. Are you going there? If not we can get together at the track again right after that. No problem. Talk to ya later

Yeah thats me with the turbo and exhaust work. You did my trans work about two months ago. I had the totally burned up clutches down to the metal. You put a shift kit in, kevlar bands, new clutches, new pump and some other things not sure with out the bill in front of me but excellent work. You probably remember my dad James bringing it in to the shop and I picked him up but the car is mine.

I think I was in NJ when the car got dropped off. But I'm glad to hear that your happy with my dads work, and we'll make it a point to get together at the track. Are you going to Reynolds in November?

I'm not sure about going to Reynolds, but we can discuss it when I come in to get those parts put on.

No problem.......when are you supposed to be coming in? Did you and my setup a date or what?

I think they set it for next weekend Oct. 27 -28 weekend. I'm not totally sure on this but we call for sure to verify.

Ok thats cool, I'll ask him tomorrow and let you know for sure. The weekend after that is the event in Reynolds.