Sat August 21st - Panera Bread Berlin Turnpike

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Am I going to be the only Turbo Regal out on the Pike again this weekend?????? Where is everyone this year?

Panera

I will be there!!! Picking up my freshly painted GN in about 15 minutes!!!!!

Shoot also forgot to ask a time. It would be a 2 hour'ish drive for me to head down there. You guys planning on being down there early?

Starts around 5. Was totally filled up last event, about 125 cars or so. After that I usually hit the Burger King cruise up the street that lasts until 10 or so.

i was there and i heard that u were there mark.dave had his gn there.i saw 2 more gns there too 1 i had no clue who the guy was.later on there was yet another trailered in for after hour activities:) unfortunately he blew a radiator hose and was not able to participate:(

Was a pretty good cruise. Got to meet a few people from the boards, then hit the panera for some food and had dinner with Mark and Boostingirl.

In all it was a great night for a drive. Met some good people.

Nice to met you fellow buick guys and girl yesterday, hope you enjoyed your dinner at paneras, burger king went well for me and the kid on the way home. I will end this reply now so some sort of Drama or posting saga starts. LOL