Runs like crap could somebody please help!

I'll try never posted pics before! image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

Looks great!

Couple of questions.
Green connector. Is that plugged in?
Is the rubber hose to the FPR glued and is it secured in the back? Make sure there is no leak in that line, especially on the other side of the T.

One more. Lol

Are you having any hard starting issues?

Thanks.... The green connector has always been disconnected I'm guessing its a test connector from factory. The hose to the fpr is a really tight fit so I don't think that's leaking and she starts up good no problems there.

Green connector is for aftermarket rpm meter. Ziptie the hoses, regardless.

Next time, start the car, unplug cam sensor, drive with cam sensor unplugged, see if that makes a difference. It will set a code, but don't worry. It will not start with it unplugged, so you need to plug back in to restart.

Still think the converter may be an issue for you. Drop the cover and see if there are any stampings on the OD.

That could be it because I did use the torque converter from the caprice
That is an issue that may need to be resolved depending on your goals.

Combine that with exh leak and rich tune, the car will be l-a-z-y.

So it's going to be fuel pressure and a converter problem. I'll take care of those things and will update the board along the way! Thanks everybody for your expertise

Btw in your opinion with my setup what hp range should I be in my goal is a mean street car!

So it's going to be fuel pressure and a converter problem. I'll take care of those things and will update the board along the way! Thanks everybody for your expertise

Btw in your opinion with my setup what hp range should I be in my goal is a mean street car!
That's a loaded question. To many variables and opinions of "mean".

Looking at your picture, I noticed the gauge reading 0. Was this picture taken before or after tighten the fitting on the schrader valve ?

"Update" I've installed the adjustable fpr and gauge with the vac off I set it to 43# when I put the vac back on it dropped to 32# still runs bad and smells like she's running rich?

It only got up to 48psi @wot and bucked died no power at all. I'm really thinking about swapping out to a 427 small block and calling it a day!