rosewood t

I think it's the rarest colour over all. The metallic sage might be rarer but they're both quite uncommon.

Rosewood's are kewl :cool: ;)

Attachments

• cecil.jpg
    cecil.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 429
John,

It's a low 10 second full weight (3700 + lbs) street car. Most recently it ran 10.27 at the West Coast Nationals in Phoenix. I drove it there from my house in So. Cal.
Here's a few details on the combo:

Engine:

235" stock block with BMS forged crank, Carrillo rods amd JE pistons. Iron heads, 224/224 solid flat tappet cam, 83 lb injectors and my T-76 turbo off my previous Stage II engine.

Trans:

2004R with all the good internals, A/C 9" convertor and NO transbrake built by Len Freeman at Performance Trans. in Vegas.

Rear End:

8.5" GM with 28 spline Moser axels and c-clip eliminators 3.42 gears with stock posi unit.

I still run the stock ECM and a Red Armstrong in tank double pumper with stock fuel lines.

Hopefully this isn't too much info.

Neal

Nice Rosewoods!

Neal, what does that bad boy run? What is your combo?

John,

It's a low 10 second full weight (3700 + lbs) street car. Most recently it ran 10.27 at the West Coast Nationals in Phoenix. I drove it there from my house in So. Cal.
Here's a few details on the combo:

Engine:

235" stock block with BMS forged crank, Carrillo rods amd JE pistons. Iron heads, 224/224 solid flat tappet cam, 83 lb injectors and my T-76 turbo off my previous Stage II engine.

Trans:

2004R with all the good internals, A/C 9" convertor and NO transbrake built by Len Freeman at Performance Trans. in Vegas.

Rear End:

8.5" GM with 28 spline Moser axels and c-clip eliminators 3.42 gears with stock posi unit.

I still run the stock ECM and a Red Armstrong in tank double pumper with stock fuel lines.

Hopefully this isn't too much info.

Neal

Neal,

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to decide my next step with my car. I like to see other peoples combo for ideas on my own car.

Thanks again
John

I don't get out to Irwindale that often to be truthful although that's where the picture was taken. Unfortunately I'm down in San Diego and I work nights so coming up to Irwindale on a thursday evening is out of the question. A few years ago myself and a dozen or so guys rented the track on a Saturday. My recollection is that my best pass that day was 6.47 @108.5 MPH. It's a fun place to race.

Neal

Nice looking rosewood T! How often do you get out to Irwindale?