ROLL CALL TAI GS Nationals!!!!2011

Number 61 was Shane Lansford High Boost Wires, The wire GUY!!! (Blackgn1)

Can't believe it's over already!!!

Great to meet some new racer's and to see some old friends!!!

Had and AWESOME time,I wish this Class whould really have more People!!!!!

WE ALL NEED TO HELP GET MORE RACERS!!!!!!!

Was hoping to get my 9 sec pass, close but no cigars!!! P/B 10.08@137.48

Hope we can have this TAI at T/B.com Nationals!!!!!

JD

That sure was a great time! Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to the next TAI race! Thanks to Razor for making the class, Don for the trailer, JD for the tools, alky and fixing my backwards brake install and upside down wastegate port connections, Ed for the pit support bringing me extra oil all the way over to the oval track, Sean for the parking space and helping me get my wastegate out! That was a blast! I was happy after making personal bests almost each time down the track! Don Cruz builds a heck of a motor!

I had a great time guys. Never got the car running right but I really didn't care. I had a blast. Let's run the alky class at the turbobuick.com nationals. JD and I make two cars already!!

I had a great time guys. Never got the car running right but I really didn't care. I had a blast. Let's run the alky class at the turbobuick.com nationals. JD and I make two cars already!!

Shane,
Hey you showed up and gave it a whirl.. knowing you had some issues.. cant win unless you try. may is around the corner.. plenty of time to get rid of the bugs :D

Already started!:biggrin: Had at least three issues pop up. I can say that the high boost problem was kept in line with dual nozzle alky spraying it down.;)

Congrats JD ! you certainly have the race motor going good now. It was great talking to you and Razor at BG and hope to see you all again next year with a car that works.

Take care.

Andrew

Congrats JD ! you certainly have the race motor going good now. It was great talking to you and Razor at BG and hope to see you all again next year with a car that works.

Take care.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, get that thing fixed ,when u can, and let's line'm UP!!!

JD