ROLL CALL for NED aug 25th Fri night

Little6pack

WHO is going? Will you guys park in the same area. Generally Reckless Rob & Pronto park near the 2nd stands in the pit. That is because pronto needs the bathroom close by :p

Last time the dumpsters from the food stand stunk :eek: I might park over alittle for my nose. At least this time we won't have to dodge the jet car trailers and all the smelly kerosine.

I would like to do that but I can't take a day off without notice. I have been to LV once for a show and it rained. We didn't get to see the track run. How are they there? Organized? Is the track prepared good?

I am all packed and gassed up. I installed a new actuator courtesy of Russ on a last min. purchase, Thanks Russ. Also changed my coil pack that showed signs of weakness, Thanks Russ. Its too bad he wont be there with his car. I havent checked the forcast yet but I did hear 60s and partly sunny to cloudy last time.

I"m all ready too. Latest weather was cloudy in the morning with sun breaking out in the early afternoon with a slight chance of a shower but I'm thinking positive. :wink:

DCVING said:
I am all packed and gassed up. I installed a new actuator courtesy of Russ on a last min. purchase, Thanks Russ. Also changed my coil pack that showed signs of weakness, Thanks Russ. Its too bad he wont be there with his car. I havent checked the forcast yet but I did hear 60s and partly sunny to cloudy last time.

No problem dude. There will be another time soon. Maybe next Friday or somethin. I like going on a Friday night...... Just too much work going on right now. I like knowing things are taken care of and in control before I go have fun. Best of luck, put in the good fuel and set it on kill..... Let us know how you make out!

It is cloudy with breaks of sun in Manchester NH right now 11 am - the earlier rain has dried from the roads. I will repost at 2pm :wink:

littlesixsteve said:
It is cloudy with breaks of sun in Manchester NH right now 11 am - the earlier rain has dried from the roads. I will repost at 2pm :wink:

REPOSTING at 1pm.. Still overall cloud cover but the ceiling has move higher cause it is taking longer to see the jets from airport to get into the clouds.

Still dry on ground.

Well the track was open but the surface was like ICE. nobody was hooking even with huge slicks!

I manage to keep the boost @ 18psi all night and worked on the 60ft but the best 60 I got was a 1.72 w/ slicks 7psi and a 1.88 w/ nitto's 4psi. Car ran really well though.

11.81@117 w/18psi and a 1.72 60ft I am happy with that only because with a 1.5 60 the car should go about 11.3's with 18psi.

"TIME FOR BED"

Time to update your sig! I need to do tuning, my #s were all over the place and running slightly lean. I'm going to start with square one and get a good fuel presure gauge. Nice seeing everyone that went.

hey not to bad! got that 11 sec slip you wanted. i went up today, it was dead. i was in the staging lanes 10 minutes after i got there, car didnt even get a cool down from the long trip. anyways, luanched easy, and it pulled like an animal. went 10.60@128 then got asked not to run again until i have the proper safety gear, oh well.... finally got my 10 sec street car.

I already had an 11 sec slip! When the stock motor went on me. Hey nice run what was your 60ft because my buddy's there with his stang says the track sucks.

it was an easy 5 psi launch, i was one of the first cars to run and didnt know how the track was hooking, so i did an "easy does it" 1.60 60ft. car woulda done an easy 10.40-50 if i launched at 10 psi.