ROLL CALL! Pittsburgh/MAGNA members going to the BPG event in Ohio step inside...

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Pittsburgh boys, MAGNA (Mid-Atlantic Grand National Assc.) would like to extend our planned pit area to those of you that are going to attend racing and or show your turbo Buicks!

So with that said who is all going to the BPG event in Ohio this year? Please read carefully and let's have a huge showing of Pitt / MAGNA members this year!

Here is a list of the things I need to know from everyone going...

A) Are you going? PLEASE a simple Yes or No is fine. If your on the fence about going then post when it gets closer if you are going to attend or not.

B) I'm going to have a place in the pits marked off for Pittsburgh / MAGNA racers. So if you are going to attend and race and want to pit in the Pitt / MAGNA area please note so.

C) If you are not racing but attending and want to hang out in the Pitt / MAGNA pit are please note so.

D) If you are going and want to park in the Pitt / MAGNA pit area with your Buick and or daily driver, e-mail me your tag number on your race car, tow vehicle, and trailer. Last year we had someone dump a trailer in our pit area the entire weekend. If I have a list of tags from the cars, trucks, and trailers of Pitt / MAGNA members going I'm going to tow their a$$ out in the middle of the field if they don't belong there this time. So e-mail me your tags so I can present a list of who is allowed to be in the Pitt / MAGNA pit area over the weekend if there is an issue.

My e-mail is phillyturbosix@comcast.net

E) All of those who are going to race and want to pit in the Pitt / MAGNA area let me know if you can bring a tent or chairs. We will have a really cool tent to hang under (coming soon) but any extra tents would be great to bring along with chairs. So if you have a tent(s) or chair(s) please note so what you will bring along. Also maybe a folding table or something like that

F) Let me know if anyone want/can bring a grill and cook. I'm sure we can hit up the supermarket near by and do some dogs and burgers in the Pitt / MAGNA pit area over the weekend. Or if you can bring a grill to cook and can pick up the food I'm sure we can pass around a donation bucket to off set the costs of the food and gas for the grill.

G) I really want to see a HUGE turn out of Pitt / MAGNA members at this event! This is a GREAT event, GREAT time, and you guys who race really need to bring your cars to this event. An event like this is where you should be racing and looking forward to all year rather then these local tracks. Test and tune and points series is good locally but being out there with nothing but Buick's running your turbo Buick is where you can shine and show what all that tunning has done! The track is one of the best prepped tracks around. It's a first class track all the way and in all the years I've been going I've never heard one complaint about the track or it's conditions. Plus the best part is you can pretty much guarantee that I'll be taking a ton of pictures of your cars going down the track! :) So be a part of this awesome event and show your support for your regional Buick brothers and sisters!

The BPG puts this event on for the Buick community and they do one hell of a job with it. If you go once you'll be hooked. So come out with a car or just come out and hang out and support the BPG and your Pitt / MAGNA brothers! :cheers:

Chime in so I know how big of a pit area I need to rope/paint off for the Pitt / MAGNA pits. I hope we can have the biggest pit area and showing this year.

Below is the event flier. If you need more info or want to join the BPG here is the link... Looking forward to meeting/hanging out with some of you Pitt guys! :cool:

The Buick Performance Group

4631839402_b38fe32cda_b.jpg

I am from north of Pittsburgh, but I will be there. I will stop and meet all of you. My plate is "XAQSHNR"...Executioner.

See you soon,
:biggrin:

So no Pitt guys are coming out this year?? :( It's a hop skip and a jump away for you guys I would think you would be all over this event! Huge all Buick car show on Saturday! The trophies are in and at my house atm! :) All 6 boxes of them! Bring em on over! I'll blow the horn as I pass by Pittsburgh Thursday afternoon with the GN on the trailer behind me! I was hoping to meet some of you guys out there this year! :cool:

This weekend!! So far the weather is looking GREAT! I can't wait to pull into the track Thursday afternoon!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

For you guys coming in Thursday don't forget there is a meet and greet on Thursday eve! It's in the Ruby Tuesday Parking lot right down from the host hotel. Thursday starts around 5pm till....

Also new this year, there is going to be a cruise night at that same Ruby Tuesday on Friday and Saturday nights! That will be anytime from around 6pm to 8pm.