RJC Power Plate Hot or Not?

It wasnt engineered to produce more hp. The theory is that it will help to equalize the air distribution and prevent leaning of cylinders

$100 Question

I use the $100 rule ,if it costs less than a $100 I want to try it.:eek:Look around lots of real fast(high 9's) are running that plate.:rolleyes:Call Jason he is great vendor and always eager to help.:biggrin:

I use the $100 rule ,if it costs less than a $100 I want to try it.:eek:Look around lots of real fast(high 9's) are running that plate.:rolleyes:Call Jason he is great vendor and always eager to help.:biggrin:

kirban 2 cents worth

Jason is a super guy and tests his products quite thoroughily before they go to market. It has been a good seller for us for last several years. He recently designed a real trick engine brace to replace the torque strap set up.

It is adjustable for street use or track use and works off the rear of the engine to the frame using existing bolt holes. Nice piece.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks for the heads up Dennis,you are another great vendor to the community.:biggrin:

Kevin

stud install fix

Easy fix :

I installed 2 studs in the rear about 1/4" longer than factory bolts. Works great....now I can really tighten these down without fear of stripping the threads.

Just go to Home Depot, Lowes, etc and pick up some threaded rod, measure , cut and install.....simple as that.

dave

Well worth it. I noticed a decrease in spark knock. Used one on my stock doghouse and now have one on by Precision plenum.

Well?

Iwas told with a 9 sec ride spraying alcky to ditch it.

I hope Grumpy is sleeping,because I am sure he will have an opinion on this:rolleyes:.I think Razor has one on his car also(not sure though)I called Jason when I bought mine and was very well informed.Some combos are different.:)

Kevin

Is it still effective if you use a spacer plate? And do you place it above or below the spacer?

It wasnt engineered to produce more hp. The theory is that it will help to equalize the air distribution and prevent leaning of cylinders

+1
I use it, noticed when I installed it that you can run higher boost before you get knock.

Chuck