rjc 9 second recipe help

Can't use Chinese parts it's against my religion. Tried to find a bms crank with no luck so the nos one I had for the tta went in.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

And with his goals, Go buy a new ZL1 put some drag radials on it and be done. Fast car reliable, and you don't have to fix it :)
Cause I'd buy a new gt500 or an 04 terminator before a camaro. I'm looking to buy and build an older car. No emissions no yearly inspection.

Good bunch of guys on here and they have given you some good advice.:cool: I think I would buy a proven car to have a strong baseline BUT I also understand the satisfaction of building your own deal. Either way welcome to the dark side and enjoy your project :D

Good bunch of guys on here and they have given you some good advice.:cool: I think I would buy a proven car to have a strong baseline BUT I also understand the satisfaction of building your own deal. Either way welcome to the dark side and enjoy your project :D
Thanks I'm very excited about finding one soon. It's been too long since I've gotten to build something awesome.