Reynolds Schedule of Events

Im thinking about making the trip up. After nearly 9 years on the site i have never been to an event. I know alot of people from the local club are going. Got a good stock trans/conv i might try to sell. And if i get some interest, i have a T Tech machine i bought that i considered bringing up and offering to do some flushes and show what the machine can do in just a few minutes. It woul be great to get some feedback, or interest, so i know whether its worthwhile to drag it up there.

And if i get some interest, i have a T Tech machine i bought that i considered bringing up and offering to do some flushes and show what the machine can do in just a few minutes. It woul be great to get some feedback, or interest, so i know whether its worthwhile to drag it up there.

I have had Scott change my transmission fluid with the T Tech machine and it worked nice!

I can hardly wait!!

Are you staying at the same place you did last year?
No i'm staying at that bed n breakfast right in town. Got the video camera, 5 new tapes, several cool ideas, and Nelson Febus standing by to edit this years Reynolds 2009 DVD for everyone!! ;)

Bringing my products with me but probly not setting up a booth or anything. Just going to video everything hopefully we will Top the 2008 Reynolds DVD!! :biggrin:

Who's bringing some Firewood??

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
SW.

No i'm staying at that bed n breakfast right in town. Got the video camera, 5 new tapes, several cool ideas, and Nelson Febus standing by to edit this years Reynolds 2009 DVD for everyone!! ;)

Bringing my products with me but probly not setting up a booth or anything. Just going to video everything hopefully we will Top the 2008 Reynolds DVD!! :biggrin:

Who's bringing some Firewood??

Looking forward to seeing everyone!
SW.

I bet the video will be even better this year. I am getting one for sure!!!!!

is there a car show at reynolds for the buicks or just racing

Allot of the rwce cars that show up at Reynolds could double as show cars. This event is all about Going Fast with Class!!!! Most are trying to go faster than they ever have.

Keep your finger crossed folks but it appears that the weather will be fabulous for this event!!:cool:

at your age havent you ever been told to shut the hell up?? If we need your opinion we will give it to you.

at your age havent you ever been told to shut the hell up?? If we need your opinion we will give it to you.

Ive been told to shut the hell up!! But Im so old I didnt hear it:eek: Clint the wife and I will be there on thurs afternoon, what kind of beer Ya drinkin??
See ya there Mike:cool:

we can grab some dinner Mike. Don't drink alcohol however so I will see you on Thursday!!

hey if I want any more lip out of you , I will scrape it off my zipper. :eek:

Alright Steve, don't piss off Clint, he is my RACE DIRECTOR for this event and he HAS to be there. This event would not be organized so well if it wasn't for him! :biggrin:

Holly

Firewood

I'm planning to come Saturday and maybe Sunday. If I can get my old C10 fired up I'll bring the firewood I have left over since I have Gas logs now. If anyone wants/needs it. Let me know & I'll load you can unload. :biggrin:
Todd