Reynolds Schedule of Events

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Ok, here is what we are going to do for the weekend at Reynolds. The tentative schedule will be as follows:

Friday gates will open at 9am which will allow time for everyone to come in the gate and get setup for the weekend. Time runs will start at Noon. We will have
2 rounds of qualifying at 2pm and 3:30pm for all classes:
12.49, 11.49, 10.49, TAI, TSM, TSO, and Q8. The track will be open from Noon until 5pm. They will shut the track down for a few hours to get prepped for their weekly TNT session they have and you are welcome to stay and run with the Silverdollar crowd until they are finished for the night.

Saturday gates will open at 8am and the track will open at 9:30am for time runs. We will offer 2 more rounds of qualifying for anyone that feels that the might need more qualifying at 11am and Noon. Elimination rounds will begin at 1pm. We will also offer an all run bracket race between rounds for anyone that wants to do so. We will have 1 round of buybacks at $10 for the bracket racers. We are hoping to end the event by 5pm.

Quick 8 Racers:
We must have a minimum of 5 cars in order to have the race. We do have a sponsor for the Q8 that has agreed to pay $1,000W / $300RU so WE NEED your participation in order to have the race and pay the money. (Sorry Mike, not this time but your time is getting near!:))

Everyone will receive the Tech cards at the gate when you come in so please fill them out legibly and completely for whatever class that you decide to participate in. If you guys would like to grudge race please get with me and I will make it happen!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Holly or myself. We are going to make this a fun event and we will see everyone in a few weeks. Be safe in your travels.

Clint

Added Bonus

I would like to add something in for you TSM and TSO racers. Why should the winners always get all the glory?? Sounds funny right, here is what I got for you racers:

TSM:
The best losing reaction time in round 1 of TSM will receive $50 CASH courtesy of Khai Nguyen of NC Performance and Automotive in Charlotte NC. They offer complete automotive care as well as Cylinder head / intake porting and flowbench testing.

TSO:
The quickest losing ET in round 1 of TSO will receive $50 CASH courtesy of Scot W. from GNS Performance in Seymour, TN. GNS carries accessories for you GN from Fuel Injectors, LED taillights, Braces, custom license plates and much, much more.

I would like to thank Khai and Scot for stepping up to the plate to offer this to you the racers, I will see everyone in a few weeks!!

Ok, here is what we are going to do for the weekend at Reynolds. The tentative schedule will be as follows:

Quick 8 Racers:
We must have a minimum of 5 cars in order to have the race. We do have a sponsor for the Q8 that has agreed to pay $1,000W / $300RU so WE NEED your participation in order to have the race and pay the money. (Sorry Mike, not this time but your time is getting near!:))

Clint, looking forward to spectating on friday!! Would be nice to see more than 5 quick 8 cars show up!! I believe Ohio will be represented:cool:
See you there Mike:cool:

southern buick shootout

Is there a 2day cheaper pass for test n tune for Friday and Sat, and we can just test n tune and not have to be in a class right?thanks
Andy

Is there a 2day cheaper pass for test n tune for Friday and Sat, and we can just test n tune and not have to be in a class right?thanks
Andy

The cost is $35.00 at the gate each day. This gets Car & Driver into event and you can test n tune all day. No, you do not have to run any class. There are several guys that just come and test n tune because you can get ALOT of test n tuning runs!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance

Reynolds Event

I would like to say "BIG THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS"

Because of these Sponsors, there will be some nice payouts!!!::biggrin::biggrin:

C.B. Atkins Electric
Richard Clark ~ ZDDPlus
Kirban Performance
RJC Racing
HRpartsNstuff
Twisted 6 Racing ~ Dusty Bradford
Champion Racing Heads
NLR Turbo Systems ~ AMS Boost Controllers
Precision Turbo & Engine
Competition Components
Alky Control
Caspers Electronics
F.A.S.T XFI Systems
Metco Motorsports
Southeast Turbo
GNS Performance
NC Performance and Auto

Several of these Sponsors will be Vending at this event and offering Event Special Pricing!!:wink:

Check out the Newest Latest Performance Products they have to offer.

See everyone in a few weeks!!
Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Anyone got direction,s to the track? I live just south of Augusta, GA, but never been to Reynolds. Think i may drive the GN there with the wife, and kid's.

Reynolds Event

Today was the deadline for getting your Reynolds Pre-registration forms to me.

If you are sitting there saying "Oh Sh*t", then get off your butt and put the check in the mail today, I will accept them til Friday (October 23rd). Last Time I am going to remind all you procrastinators!!

That goes for you too, Louie!:eek:
You better drive your check over to me by Friday!

See everyone in Reynolds, November 6th!!

Holly Hartline
Hartline Performance
321-722-1563

Added Bonus

On behalf of TB.com the winners of TSM, TSO, and Quick 8 will receive a FREE VIP PASS to the 2010 Turbobuick.com Nationals in March in NC. It is good from one spectator entry per day at the racetrack. I look forward to meeting everyone in Reynolds and hope you are able to earn your free pass!!

Thanks to tb.com!

I have been getting a bunch of calls about this event! If the weather is as good as it's always been, I predict several class records being broken :eek: