Reynolds Race 2009

10 cars:
Kip A.
Kevin B.
Sam/ Toni
Jason M.
Jason W. (Had the field covered by 2 tenths on a $hitty track :wink: )
David D.
Tim L.
Scott S.
Steve H.
Ben C.

I guess that makes it a bigger TSM showing than Reynolds.
See ya, Kip

Fixed it for ya buddy.. :cool: I really wanted to continue to the finals but I wanted to give Scott his first Final round appearance in TSM ;)

Scott Simpson was the guy with the balls to give it a shot. It was great to see some support from the TSM racers that aint skeered.... :eek: :biggrin:

Ted, I wished I didn't have to drive 1000 miles back home that Sunday cause I would have played in TSO too..

I'm sure ya'll give TSM cars the "go" when they run TSO right?

I say move the event to Bristol.

For us north guys, it's a 16hr ride if not more. Besides the ride, there is less daylight when traveling at this time of year.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Bristol? F that, that's like a 12 hour drive! I can make Reynolds in less than 7 hours.

If nobody minds a TAI car running TSM then I'm in for Reynolds.

10 cars:
Kip A.
Kevin B.
Sam/ Toni
Jason M.
Jason W. (Lost race due to boost controller problem)
David D.
Tim L.
Scott S.
Steve H. (Won the race with no explantion why)
Ben C.

I guess that makes it a bigger TSM showing than Reynolds.
See ya, Kip

Edit

I'm sure ya'll give TSM cars the "go" when they run TSO right?

Oh yeah, I'm open to anybody and appreciate the support. I say that we should be able to go both ways. Let us TSO guys run with you guys and have us turn the boost down a little. :p We are at a disadvantage because we have to spool these big 88's. ;)

Oh yeah, I'm open to anybody and appreciate the support. I say that we should be able to go both ways. Let us TSO guys run with you guys and have us turn the boost down a little. :p We are at a disadvantage because we have to spool these big 88's. ;)

What about a 67mm restrictor in the turbo for Stage II style engines?? Now that is an idea.. :smile:

I want to race at
Reynolds!!
again, I had a great time last year.

I would consider attending an additional event in the South if someone hosted it. I think planning an event and actually making it happen is difficult. Are others proposing hosting an additional event in the South.

At Reynolds the track is so far away from everything it conviniently keeps us all together in one area. I sure would hate to see this event cancelled. I'll make the 16 hour (or however long it was) trip again. I had a blst last year.

Hey the deal is in works for reynolds one way or another this race will happen . Hey Billy t. yea bristol is nice ,but we would like to keep this race right where it is Dude .:p :) :cool: ;)

Lonnie would you bring your new TSM ride down to this event. I needed more support from the Yankees last year. Cliff and I did not even put a small scare into them last year.

Adam with all the friends you are making up North, I am sure they will drive down gunning for you:D :D I'll be there to eat as much of your food as I can. I hope you don't run a 9.00 at this event, because if you do your lovely wife will have four children to take of (five counting you):wink: . I know how excited you have been getting after you leave the race track:eek:

TSM:
Dick Kereny
Don Cruz
Jason White
Steve Sullivan
JD
Wraith
Turbo Cliff
Toni Colalillo

I appoligize, I know I am forgetting someone. I'll admit car count was low but I don't understand why. This track was fast.

Thanks Holly (Cal I know who is really making the calls). I am staying tuned with my fingers crossed. I know some people in Atlanta that want to come watch the event this year.

Count me in. Dont know if I will scare anyone but the only TSM clutch car will be cool:cool:

I had a blast at Reynold's the past two years..... but I do have one complaint...... I really wish they would keep the track open on Saturday night. The closed down at like 4:00 or so last year.... IMHO.... it needs to stay open until like 10:00 or so on Saturday night. Friday night was fine..... stayed open real late..... it just sucked we couldn't T&T after the TSM final round..... they just shut everything down.

Maybe we could request this up front?

Anybody else want it open late on both nights?

I had a blast at Reynold's the past two years..... but I do have one complaint...... I really wish they would keep the track open on Saturday night. The closed down at like 4:00 or so last year.... IMHO.... it needs to stay open until like 10:00 or so on Saturday night. Friday night was fine..... stayed open real late..... it just sucked we couldn't T&T after the TSM final round..... they just shut everything down.

Maybe we could request this up front?

Anybody else want it open late on both nights?

Absolutely!

I enjoyed seeing the local crowd come out on friday night. The orange charger was cooking!!!

The track in Reynolds is nice and the management will bend over backwards for us....that is probably true for alot of tracks.

There are quite a few cars from the south that are runnin TSM this year and it is alot easier for us to make a point series race closer to home. Most of the races are at least 12 hrs from us. I hope that will be taken into consideration by the powers that be. With this years poor economy looming over everyones head for alot of us....at some point...economics will determine if some can make a race.

...Unless the people campaigning for the race to be moved already know that:cool: and would be glad to not have the competition at their back door:eek:

Oct 23 -25 weekend is available at Reynolds

When I was on Buick GSCA website, they only have GS nationals and last year they had SMC - Reynolds, the event is pretty much run by Reynolds Staff and racers, so it could be there again...

It seems this is more like a family reunion held at race track instead of local city park... can't the same logic be applied this far in advance... I would drive from Wisconsin to Reynolds again in my grand national... life is too short to quit now...