Reynolds Race 2009

I really want to attend this event this year. I am positive my new trans will hold up to the punishment.

I disagree, not having this event is a big disappointment. I am really looking forward to attending this event:mad:
having this event somewhere else would not be the same. Not having it all would really stink.

I Agree on both.:) Lots of history in Reynolds and some good TSM racing. If we could also get the TSO guys to make the trip.

I spent a couple hours on the phone over this yesterday. Holly and I are going to do what is necessary to keep this event happening. I need to make a couple more calls today and we should have it all sorted out. Stay tuned...

Im glad you finally listened to me ..:) :D

Does anyone know the total car count for last year (2008)?
Thanks, Kip

I Agree on both.:) Lots of history in Reynolds and some good TSM racing. If we could also get the TSO guys to make the trip.
Lonnie would you bring your new TSM ride down to this event. I needed more support from the Yankees last year. Cliff and I did not even put a small scare into them last year.

I don't disagree, but it would be hard to get a good count as far south as we are. We should know something soon as far as making plans, but I think it's certain that there will be a southern point series event this year.

Adam with all the friends you are making up North, I am sure they will drive down gunning for you:D :D I'll be there to eat as much of your food as I can. I hope you don't run a 9.00 at this event, because if you do your lovely wife will have four children to take of (five counting you):wink: . I know how excited you have been getting after you leave the race track:eek:

Does anyone know the total car count for last year (2008)?
Thanks, Kip

TSM:
Dick Kereny
Don Cruz
Jason White
Steve Sullivan
JD
Wraith
Turbo Cliff
Toni Colalillo

I appoligize, I know I am forgetting someone. I'll admit car count was low but I don't understand why. This track was fast.

I spent a couple hours on the phone over this yesterday. Holly and I are going to do what is necessary to keep this event happening. I need to make a couple more calls today and we should have it all sorted out. Stay tuned...

Thanks Holly (Cal I know who is really making the calls). I am staying tuned with my fingers crossed. I know some people in Atlanta that want to come watch the event this year.

Hey Sam my brother this event will happen ,talk to cal today details are comin hopefully date shortly . I miss the event and couple others should be better this year .;)

Hey Sam you forgot the cruz missile .:p

Adam with all the friends you are making up North, I am sure they will drive down gunning for you:D :D I'll be there to eat as much of your food as I can. I hope you don't run a 9.00 at this event, because if you do your lovely wife will have four children to take of (five counting you):wink: . I know how excited you have been getting after you leave the race track:eek:

I have yet begun to talk smack to them! I'm just worried about them giving up by that point in the season!! :eek:

I sure hope Cliff makes it again, he really entertains with the wheelies!!!:cool:

Randy and Chris will be there this year, so that's two more! Is there going to be a THS class there this year, I think I may know someone who is getting ready to put together a car that should fit nicely in that class.

Is there going to be a THS class there this year, I think I may know someone who is getting ready to put together a car that should fit nicely in that class.

If you are asking about THS at the BPG, it is on and I have you marked as a sponsor. The guy building the car will fit nicely, looking forward to it.
As always SEE YA, Kip

If you are asking about THS at the BPG, it is on and I have you marked as a sponsor. The guy building the car will fit nicely, looking forward to it.
As always SEE YA, Kip

Not sure if it will be together by then, have to see how his budget and urgency work out! Still in the planning phase right now. Obviously Randy will have alot to do with it, but it shouldn't be near the transformation mine was.

If there is a Reynolds event I'll be there provided it's not on Halloween. Hope it's still open to other brands, too.

Osceola's was pretty good 8 if I'm not mistaking TSO had a great turnout also, with one TSM car who had the balls to give it a shot BTW. :biggrin:

Nah...there was somebody other than Jason there, wasn't there? ....:confused: :biggrin:

Edit...you mean somebody in TSM ran TSO?

anybody know the car count at Osceola?

10 cars:
Kip A.
Kevin B.
Sam/ Toni
Jason M.
Jason W. (Lost race due to boost controller problem)
David D.
Tim L.
Scott S.
Steve H. (Won the race with no explantion why)
Ben C.

I guess that makes it a bigger TSM showing than Reynolds.
See ya, Kip