Resident Injector Specalist.....

Madcat455

True love
A while back, I recall there being a person on here that I could ship my injectors to... where they'll be cleaned and matched.

Anybody know him? and how to contact?

I have a car I'm trying to fix, that had unknown injectors installed... and no chip work done. After that, it ran WAY rich.

It's a long story, but we can't contact the guy to find out what size they are... nor do we know the stock size (OEM specs are impossible for me to locate for this car).

So I need somebody who can flow them, to tell me what size they are... so we can either find stock replacements(if these are larger), or get the ECU reprogrammed for those.

Thanks..

A while back, I recall there being a person on here that I could ship my injectors to... where they'll be cleaned and matched.

I have a car I'm trying to fix, that had unknown injectors installed... and no chip work done. After that, it ran WAY rich.

It's a long story, but we can't contact the guy to find out what size they are... nor do we know the stock size (OEM specs are impossible for me to locate for this car).

So I need somebody who can flow them, to tell me what size they are... so we can either find stock replacements(if these are larger), or get the ECU reprogrammed for those.

Thanks..

guess would be chuck leeper...

The only guy I know that does cleaning and matching is linder in Indy. lindertech.com or injectorguru .com. This guy has some great classes to if your into driveabilty and emissions

Thanks..

Try Gordon at Witch Hunters Performance. Real good man and very good work. Give him a call. I believe he's in Washington State. I'm getting ready to send him another set of mine.

Gordon
WitchHunter Performance / InjectorServices
206-919-0794

Bruce '87 Grand National