Relocating Vacuum Lines. Deleting Vacuum Block ? Pros ad Cons?

Guess my HR Parts N Stuff poly motor mounts & transmission mount don't help my situation either as they tend to raise the engine underwood by at least 1/2"-3/4" which would only add to the problem for me. I have a very nice up pipe depression left in my hood liner.

Guess my HR Parts N Stuff poly motor mounts & transmission mount don't help my situation either as they tend to raise the engine underwood by at least 1/2"-3/4" which would only add to the problem for me. I have a very nice up pipe depression left in my hood liner.
And they screw up the fitment of tall valve covers against the ac

I have polly body bushings and HR Motor mounts and I only rub slightly but I don't have a plenum spacer.

Is there any value to having the fittings be flush with the inside surface of the intake? I aimed for that but misjudged a 3/8 tapping and curious if it's worth it to trim the fitting. It's not even close to protruding past the lip of plenum mating surface.

Not really.

If you're worried about PSIT or any of Bernoulli's stuff going on, the same thing would happen if there were flush.

You're not looking for max flow, you're just needing a signal.

Was thinking about any effect on manifold performance from disturbing that air. It's a stock manifold port matched to my aluminum heads, so I'd guess it's not an issue.

My minor concern is with 3/8 NPT fitting sticking into manifold disturbing the air.

If you look closely at the first pic I have drilled and tapped the spacer plate . I did this to the front of the plate aswell
436CD73A-4123-45FA-A2B2-6FC71410B259.jpeg
A0D49AB7-2409-43C5-B776-F626F3DC2766.jpeg