Refurbished/boxed frame

G NASTY

I would love to buy a frame that has been checked to make sure all dimensions are correct then boxed,sandblasted and powdercoated.. I know shipping would be a killer but might still be worth it to me since I don't have a truck and would have to borrow/rent one to pick up frame/drop off to get boxed/pick up drop off to get coated/pickup again..

There's a company that's making a boxed replacement frame for our cars now and it's under evaluation. It also costs $15K which is the bad part.:)

Yeah I seen that frame. Pretty sweet. I think for 15k it comes with full ridetech suspension and a 9" with brakes. I wish they sold an empty frame for around 5/6k. I would seriously consider that then.

I saw one at the World of wheels. The guy said the one sitting there was 22,000. It had independent rear suspension. That would be real nice.

I would really like to drive a TR with one of these frames under it.

The frame cost more than I originally paid for my T-Type. :eek:

~JM~

I would love to buy a frame that has been checked to make sure all dimensions are correct then boxed,sandblasted and powdercoated.. I know shipping would be a killer but might still be worth it to me since I don't have a truck and would have to borrow/rent one to pick up frame/drop off to get boxed/pick up drop off to get coated/pickup again..

Brand New just out:

http://www.schwartzperformance.com/.../category_id=3/home_id=-1/mode=prod/prd24.htm

Starting at $9,800.......

Lol. I built one on there website with all the options. Over 25k! I wonder how different it would drive?

It sucks that you have to use your sus components. You cant bolt on your stuff to that frame.