rear end upgrades

Well you did it right at least.;) Might be time to switch to a 9" or a 12 bolt. Looks like it knife edged and then finally broke.:(

Charlie the gears were not knifed edged. The gears had maybe 5k miles on them . had bunchs of mid 1.40's to low 1.50's 60fts.......... car is just to heavy for that:) gotta love buicks..........

The last pass Friday nite it shook the tires pretty hard. I lifted and called it a night . But then first thing sat i made a pass then it broke.. so i think that may have helped it break.

oh well till next time.............

I fried my Currie 9" fresh rebuild after 30 days street play,(It knife edged the Gear set) i now went locker,billet caps/yoke, an what the hell traction control .
I'm told the bolt-in currie 9" will only hold 435hp.(Now i believe it) There's A company that lifetime warranty there unit's but i can't remember there name, started with an "M" i think ,an Not Moser,was weird name,an there not cheep!!,but you get what you pay for!!...maybe some one will chime in, i read it in a forum on this site while back..

View attachment 174851View attachment 174852

good luck!

That would be the Wavetrac unit.

Before i could tell my driveline guy about them,i already had the true-track installed,So i'll give it a "'Wherle" first...heh