Re: San Antonio Buick Club???

ronusa

Is there a Buick Club in the San Antonio area? I plan to move to the SA area and would like to meet other Buick enthusiasts. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I will try and contact you and Eticket as well when I relocate to San Antonio.

Sounds good...I've met a couple turbo Buick owners in the area but not sure if they are members of the site.

hi there i live in canyon lake i have an 84 gn and u seen an 87 here to dont know the person

Anyone interested in cruising out to the dealership in castroville...pretty good gathering that happens every 2nd Friday of the month! Let me know

Anyone interested in cruising out to the dealership in castroville...pretty good gathering that happens every 2nd Friday of the month! Let me know

We used to have a GN/TType club about 12 years ago here in San Antonio. We had about 15 members. Lasted a few years until owners started selling off their Buicks. I still have my 87 GN. I go to Castroville every so often. Nice place out there with many different cars.

I'm in San Antonio with a 87 gn there's another guy I know with a t-type and I know there are more of us then what there seems to be. He knows a few more people too just hit me up on here when you make it down here, he's been looking for other people with TR in the area.

Will be moving to San Antonio in Jan 2015 from NC. Will give you guys a holler later on this year.

Here are some photos.

Attachments

• 1401230005721.jpg
    1401230005721.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 1401230020261.jpg
    1401230020261.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 151
A good bit of wrk done to it huh? Might want ac back if you wna cruise it in sa lol I can't stand not having ac in my Camaro... It's clean tho

I'm over by sea world and a buddy of mine is down by south side with a t type and a few other guys we know of with TR here in town... Only seen one by downtown area that I didn't know whose it was

There are a few of us around and likely going to the track soon if it isn't too hot out. I'm in Stone Oak and turbotwin is in Helotes for the next 6 months or so.

When are y'all going to the track? And would any of you be up for going to me the meet off 151 and 410 tomorrow an the texaco? About to start a new job so might be only time I go there for a while ha