re-post/ sorry guys, here are the dates!!

which day is good for you guys!

• friday dec. 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey turbo Elky that elky is nice i've never see it. homoosh moni ju wuan?
And JES JES FREE PIZZA.

offers 10k&up. no offers yet:D man, i put this thing up for sale one other time. Nobody wanted it. then again, I only put it up for sale on here:D
squeek,squeek......:rolleyes:

Possible conflict? The rained out Fontana event is going to get rescedualed for a soon comeing weekend. We should know by the end of this week.

Ttt

Just got E-mailed this morning from Alternative Motoring. Fontana event will not happen untill some time in Jan.

So, the dates in this pole should work for us.

LETS DO IT!

Mike

Hey guys can someone post derecions or the addres and a small plan please i'm ready, Also are we doing pizza in dana point after? Thanx in advance.
Rafael

Reginald West,
I'm guessing were inked for Sat. Dec 29th, if that's ok with Elky?

Rafael Vasquez,
Cool! Free pizza and beer sounds good:D .

yeah, thats the day everybody seems to be good with, thats the day i'm cool with.

Angels Gate Park
3701 S Gaffey St, Los Angeles, CA

type that into google, it will show ya where its at. If you need help, let me know
310-741-9020 Jeremy.

and the pizza also sounds great to me! i'm ready.....:D so we meet at the park at about 8:30 a.m. and cruis to your pizza place at about 10:30 11 ish?
what ever you guys want, as long as you show up, and we finally have a good get together again!!

oh wow, I just looked where dana point is, that is gonna be a very very nice cruis from the park to your pizza joint!! nice!:cool:

so what, only 9 people gong? you guys need to post up, and poll up. I want to see 40 cars again!!

Hey, I am looking forward to pizza & beer. I would bet that more than 9 peeps will show up.

just between me and my crew, we'll have my elky, my 2 buddys with their elky's, and one gn. that is four here, and plan on swooping by them and caravaning.

i'll be there... i haven't decided if to drive my GN.. if i don't, i'll still show up.. i can't miss the pizza, the wife wants those wings ..

So are we still on for saturday 12-29-07? I invited a new buick owner Larry I met him today. So i'm in mission viejo orange is enybody leaving from around the area????????? 714 457-6839 Rafael