re-post/ sorry guys, here are the dates!!

which day is good for you guys!

• friday dec. 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'll be meeting you guys at Ralphs with my Lady. Call me before you guys get to Lake Forest Dr. off the 405/5 fwy. ;)

What time do you guys think you'll meet to head in that direction? I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita and might try to meet up with you to head over to Point Fermin.

...and I need to ask you guys for a favor....don't laugh at my Monte carlo tail pipes...I'm self conscious about them.:frown:

Attachments

• P9300565-1.jpg
    P9300565-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 225
Vh

Hey Mike (Nordy), Where did you get your tickets? Got any leads on any deals? I've been looking for a while now.

What time do you guys think you'll meet to head in that direction? I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita and might try to meet up with you to head over to Point Fermin.

...and I need to ask you guys for a favor....don't laugh at my Monte carlo tail pipes...I'm self conscious about them.:frown:

i'll bring a sawzall, yes we can fix that:rolleyes: :D

Hey Mike (Nordy), Where did you get your tickets? Got any leads on any deals? I've been looking for a while now.

Spool.. i was on line when the tickets went on sale.. i was on line with ticketmaster and on the phone with them too.. i don't have any leads, sorry.. i think they are going for some big money now..

Vh

Mike,
Got quoted $800.00 for mid level, half way back:eek: . Glad I saw them in 83.
Have fun. Thanks.
Mike B

Nordy

Got VH good tickets today (222-F-1). $250.00 ea. Maybe I'll see ya there. Elky, Sorry for hijacking your thread. But it was all in the name of rock-n-roll:biggrin: ...

yeah, thats the day everybody seems to be good with, thats the day i'm cool with.

Angels Gate Park
3701 S Gaffey St, Los Angeles, CA

type that into google, it will show ya where its at. If you need help, let me know
310-741-9020 Jeremy.

and the pizza also sounds great to me! i'm ready.....:D so we meet at the park at about 8:30 a.m. and cruis to your pizza place at about 10:30 11 ish?
what ever you guys want, as long as you show up, and we finally have a good get together again!!

it will not pull up that address in Gate Park....

Got my ticket to VH for $80. It was upper deck, third row about half way across. Not great seats but not bad either. Good show.

Anyway...

Looking forward to the 29th.
Hey Elky, if you bring that sawzall....I'm gonna need to bring some coat hangers. :biggrin:

Whoever stuck these pipes on the car took the hangers from over the axle off. The brackets are up there....just no hangers between them and the pipes. Otherwise I would have cut the pipes off already.

Tim

i'm ready, and like I said, i'll have what looks like about 7 cars with me. this should be another good turn out! I hope Robert brings his wife's friends with him!!:D or he cant come:mad: :D damn, maybe we can all chip in and have his wife take some sweet pics?? I got some cash on it....??

i'm ready, and like I said, i'll have what looks like about 7 cars with me. this should be another good turn out! I hope Robert brings his wife's friends with him!!:D or he cant come:mad: :D damn, maybe we can all chip in and have his wife take some sweet pics?? I got some cash on it....??
Yes, I agree I hope his wife comes out and take some pix, I also have a few bucks for some good pix.:) com'on pizza and chicken wings no offence MEAN CHICKEN;)
it,s going to be another good turn out. Please no boxing gloves,knifes,or other B/s:eek:

Yes, I agree I hope his wife comes out and take some pix, I also have a few bucks for some good pix.:) com'on pizza and chicken wings no offence MEAN CHICKEN;)
it,s going to be another good turn out. Please no boxing gloves,knifes,or other B/s:eek:

I'M going to call him and ask how mucho?? and if they can bring those girls.... if they are single. i'll let you know.